87 T Houston-testing water-want to sale

.38 special

all spooled up
I haven't been on the board for along time. I've been thinking about it for awhile and I guess it's about time to sell one of my Buicks. I hate to, but I don't really drive either one. Plus I bought a house, and a G35 so theres no need for me to have two. Just wanted to ask what you guys think is a fair price and see if somebody wanted to make an offer. About 115k miles
stock turbo, stall, and motor.
walbro 340, 42lb inj., adj. fpr., translator, 3inch exhaust, atr dp, billsteins, timing chain and valve springs. You know--all the regular stuff for a street car.

The car is beautiful. Paint is about 5 yrs old. Always garage kept. 17" Wheels are about two years old. Tires about 90% 245fr 285r. Interior is clean I would say 8.5

Here are the things wrong with the car. The top of the dash is cracked--$90 last time I checked. The rear filler panels are gone now. There is a very small dent in driver side Rear fender--probably wouldn't notice if I didn't point it out--look in the last pic. The windsheild has a crack, not too bad.
Mechanically--The car does not run like a brand new car. It doesn't run bad. It has always been dependable when I drive it. never left me stranded. It sounds good. No obvious exhaust leaks. Its fast for a stock car. Oh, and the ac doesn't work, everything is there though. This might freak some people out--it had a pretty minor fire in 2000. Had to replace engine wiring harness and other odds and ends. All of that was repaired at Conleys and haven't had any problems since.
I think that is about it.
here are some pics

Attachments

• front view.jpg
    front view.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 304
  • downloadable3.jpg
    downloadable3.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 263
  • 85%.jpg
    85%.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 233
funny thing

You and I are almost in the same boat.... A few monthes ago I purchased a New G35. I was putting alot of miles on it driving from Spring to Hobby airport area for work. I said let me purchse another car. I always wanted a T type. I wanted one back in high school new but DAD goes $17,000 for that???? So he purchased me a 5.0. I had one until 2004. I found a white T on this board and purchased it. It had 60,000 miles on it and was clean. Well!!!!! I still drive the G35 to work and baby the T. The plan sort of backfired..... But I love my T.

nice car

Nice car, I dont think your out of line at $9500 if the car is clean and runs good. What color is that? Hard to tell on the pc screen? what is the color code?

Dennis

I don't remember the exact color code, but I could find out. It's a 2000 Ford color. It's dark charcoal metallic Not Black. I actually still have some paint left in an air tight container in the shop fridge--I think the code is written on there.
And Thanks
anybody else?
Oh, and txregal I have two turbo buicks. I meant I don't see any need for two turbo buicks. Just for the record I would rather get rid of the sport coupe before being Buickless. It looked like you might have misread that.

I see the car 2-3 times a week and really hate that he is going to sell it.

The car is in great shape. I think that he has done a good job in describing its blemishes, although in person most of them seem inconsequential due to the great shape that the rest of the car is in.

You also forgot to point out that the car has been garaged/covered/sheltered since the paint job.

update:
I do have the stock wheels that will go with the car. I replaced the battery and drove the car on a 100 mi. round trip this weekend and if performed flawlessly. I'm gonna miss her when she is gone.