87 T black/chrome

kh440

Jo Bu needs a refill!
Unfortunately the beastie needs a loving home. roughly 107k on the car, bottom end redone at 100k (rods,mains, comp cams timing chain, ported heads, arp head studs,hv oil pump, etc). GT3255 turbo, 46.5 lb injectors, razors alcohol, turbo tweak chip, jax custom leather upholstery, bilsteins, umi rear arms, scanmaster, etc, etc. Paint is fair, body straight. Not a show quality piece but could be. Nice driver though. $9500 (reasonable offers considered), car is in NC, pics should be available by this weekend.....

And it ran an 8.20 (with a horrible 2.0 60ft.) in the eighth w/RA 93 chip, K&N, open exhaust, & VP116 before Kevin put all the go-fast goodies on it :D

Would you be interested in a trade?
I have a 2003 Suzuki GSX-1300R Hayabusa 40th Anniversary Edition.
Here is some info:
Full Yoshimura RS3 race only exhaust with carbon fiber can
Dynojet Power Commander PC3usb
K&N filter
Topgun undertail (painted to match)
Adjustable lowering links
Puig dark smoked double bubble windscreen
Powdercoated wheels (match bike)
New tires
Carbon fiber tank pad
Gel seat
Gel grips
Adult owned, always garaged, never raced or abused.
11,500.00 hiway cruising miles
Dynoed at 164.8rwhp & 100.6 rwtq

Let me know.

Attachments

• 2bike 001zzz.jpg
    2bike 001zzz.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 319
I appreciate the offer, but I need the $$ more than a trade: especially a Hyabusa: I would surely kill myself on one of those monsters :eek:

sorry about the delay I literally just got back from Michigan hours ago. There is some surface crud on the inside bottom edge of the doors, and the drivers door and rocker had some minor repair work done but the car is solid. I have a ton of pictures that I need to get from the estranged wife, if you can bear with me I'll try to get them soon as I can.