87 T $4500 obo pa 17329 zip

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
87 T 129k runs but could use a spring cleaning, Its obvious the wires need replaced. no leaks, engine is quiet,turbo spools up good no smoke, trans shifts good, posi works for sure :biggrin:tires are fair, brakes work great, ac works, power options work, Needs a few do dads, missing 2 pull strap covers, drivers back had a rip, rear seat bottom has a small rip also. rest of the interior is average driver shape. looks to be all stock except coolant lines for tb are bypassed, turbo has and adj actuator and some american racing wheels. door seams are getting week,(tailpipes and the downpipe/ cat are in good shape.) truck lid has a section that has started bubbling up pretty good,fenders hood roof rockers all mint, truck floor is mint, frame is mint, wierd thing is the floor is rusted out behind the drivers seat to the base area of the rear seat like it was holding water in the carpert. rest of the floor is very solid, I checked it for leaks and could not find any so who knows why but it needs a partial pan on that side. car will clean up good and looks good going down the road but not a show winner. Perfect daily driver.

so issues, partial floor pan needed, spring cleaning,mid pipe and muffler need replaced(crossflow) anything else is just a how nice do you want it to be thing.
I got this to daily drive and show the we4, I have now decided to get another we4 to show and use my current we4 as a Daily driver.

cash money no trades.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,418
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,407
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,412
  • 4 int.jpg
    4 int.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,410
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,409
more pics

Attachments

• 6 headliner.jpg
    6 headliner.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,399
  • 7rear.jpg
    7rear.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,401
  • 8 eng lh.jpg
    8 eng lh.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,393
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,396
  • vin 10.jpg
    vin 10.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,404
I can have the floor pan section replaced for $250.00 if you want that done. full spring cleaning for $300.00 ( filters/fluids, intercooler cleaned, plugs wires) new catback exhaust hooker or pypes for $450.00 installed.
So $5,500 it would be in good order.

don't be tempted just do it !! I got 2 people who pmed me coming this weekend with cash/ trailer so they say one sat on sunday but first money takes it. so you should move quick. Just saying .....

When I lived up in NY all the deals were down south. Now that I am in TX all of the deals are now in the upper east. Go figure.

TTT got 2 people coming this weekend act quick if you need a daily Driver here it is.

tune up done, kiss the rear tires goodbye now :biggrin: off to ebay high bidder gets it period.