87 T $3,500

y26

I had this car up for sale last year with no luck selling it so i kept it. Anyways I'm putting it back out there for much less. Couple of month's ago i saw some smoke coming from under the hood and looked under there and the entire engine was filled with oil. I parked the car and have not looked into it yet. My fellow buick buddy said it was probably the oil cooler lines blew because it did the same thing on his car. Those who live in snowy cold climates this time of year understand what is like to work on a car outside. So i was waiting until spring to play with it but decided maybe i should just move on.

Below is the post i placed last year. I can get pics but i will have to clear some of the snow before taking it.. Any questions shoot me an e-mail. Please only serious inquiry...

Thanks

76,000 mile on the body
Adj regulator,
Jay Jackson modified TB & Plenum,
Big mouth cold air,
3 inch DP, 3inch cat, bought in 03 and Hooker exhaust less then a yr old.
ScanMaster 2.1,
Boost, fuel, and oil pressure gauge, Deltagate with boost control,
walbro pump with hot wire,
Ported heads, new valves and guides
Pats 2800 converter.
204/214cam,
42lbs injectors,
Stock turbo, IC.
Reman - pass and driver side manifolds 2003
new shocks

Tranny rebuilt with PTS Extreme Deluxe rebuild kit with Alto wide band.
Rebuilt motor bore .30 over Only 3000 miles on both rebuilds.
Main stud kit.
Speedpro forged pistons
93 chip by turbo tweak
recored radiator
driver side polly mount
High Vol timing cover
new oil pan
bilstein shocks

Body is in pretty good shape. Few dinks and a rust spot above driver side T emblem. Bottom part of inside doors are rusting but have not fully shown through the outside.
Inside carpets is in rough shape and headliner sags.

Problems: It leaks oil. Leaks off the front frame probably about 2 - 3 drops about the size of a quarter???? maybe??? No garage or time to look for the problem. Driver side door needs new bushing. Pass side shuts great.

Overall runs strong. Car even chirps second gear. I have not been to the track so i have no idea how fast it goes.. I really drove this thing easy.
I probably have a few parts here that can go with it to.

WoW i was not expecting such quick return. I'm located in new bedford Massachusetts. 1 hr south of Boston and 30 min east of Providenc RI. I had pics in the past but will need to find them. Unfortuantly I'm unable to do anything tonight. I will respond to everyone tomorrow with hopefully pics in the order i received your e-mail.

Thanks

I beleive i sent everyone an e-mail.

usetaboost I'm interested to hear more about your offer and e-mailed you.

Let me know if anyone has any further questions.

Consider it sold, please contact me at 563-940-2347 thanks will have cash to you right away! ---Jeremy

Steve, thanks for our phone conversation at such a late time!! Jess will be pupmed to get the car here. There will be a transport comany contacting you soon!! Thanks ---Jeremy

Sale pending

Grumpy i'm not sure if that is a reference toward me but i did send him pics and he called minutes later after getting them.

y26 said:
Sale pending

Grumpy i'm not sure if that is a reference toward me but i did send him pics and he called minutes later after getting them.

HELL NO !!!! I mean people ask for pics and info like they are goin to buy it then NOTHING !! as I say show me the $$$ !!! everyone wants it once someone say's they will take it :rolleyes: :eek: :biggrin: I would like to know what guy's do with all the pics they collect ?? hmmmm maybe I don't want to know :p