87 silver t-type *lots of mod *awsome deal

Cant belive this thing hasnt sold yet, bump for a nice peice. I'll trade you a fully built engine and trans for it;)

thanks i'm pretty suprized that no one has buyed it...alot of people have called, and alot of trades offerd, but nothing...i wish there was a deal like this when i was looking for on...this economy sucks:mad:

josh

whats up i need you to call me its richard from jacksonville i want the car so let me know whats up 904-588-4784

josh

me and my friends are going to be in the area this weekend and i would like to pick the car up so call me your phone is not working
904-588-4784 richard p

hey guys, sorry i've been out of the country for work for about a week, i've just repled all ur pms..thanks

Checking on the status of the car...

I have a Buick big block guy wanting to venture into the turbo world that may be interested.

Where are you at with respect to price of the car. What is the rust situation on the car also?

Mike

car is still for sale..get alot of e-mails and calls , and people that say that it's as good as sold but nothing yet..alot of bull****...the car is clean...and the bottom doller is $7000, it's a big loss but i need the cash...

all pms replyed, sorry guys i've been workin out of the country for about 3 weeks, open to offers before i leave again at the end of feb..thanks