87 Silver Astroroof T..58K miles*FOR SALE*

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
Very nice car and nice idea of the video. I would be very interested but I have to sell a building (my other hobby) first and I'm sure this car will be gone by then.

Shawn, by chance, would this happen to be my car ? :biggrin:

Clem

Clem,

I sent you a e-mail...please email me your phone number when you get a chance.

Thanks,Shawn

Very nice car and nice idea of the video. I would be very interested but I have to sell a building (my other hobby) first and I'm sure this car will be gone by then.

Mike,

You never know...Look me up if your building sells...:biggrin:

Man, you Buick guys have some sweet rides. Shawn, do the power accessories/AC still work? Sounds like a very streetable car.

Man, you Buick guys have some sweet rides. Shawn, do the power accessories/AC still work? Sounds like a very streetable car.

Everything works...Except the A/C...It needs the lines installed,Which I have,And to be charged.Compressor is in working order...Just had a bad line on it,So the previous owner removed the lines.

Car runs and drives awesome on the road.

Sold in 2 days on Ebay for $12,600...Thats what I had the "Buy It now" set for.

Nice car at a nice price!! It looks like e-bay is the place to sell Turbo buicks. It's Time for me to right a couple of ads.

If you get a chance, let us know the ebay number so we can view it..

Its a nice car!

BW

Bryan,

The auction already ended....It sold in 2 days.

Kinda sucks...I put it up because I was going to grab another car I had in mind,But It looks like the other car sold before I could grab it.It was the only reason I listed my car up for sale.

I put up a post looking for a 10sec car...seems like they all vanished.

I could still view the cars ad on ebay after it has sold.

If you had the hyperlink id just like to see it there on ebay, just wanted to see the ad.

Well, i hope you find a 10 second car.... Is that roller still forsale in new mexico? That looks like a good deal, 4k for a roller.

BW

Bryan,

The auction already ended....It sold in 2 days.

Kinda sucks...I put it up because I was going to grab another car I had in mind,But It looks like the other car sold before I could grab it.It was the only reason I listed my car up for sale.

I put up a post looking for a 10sec car...seems like they all vanished.

I could still view the cars ad on ebay after it has sold.

If you had the hyperlink id just like to see it there on ebay, just wanted to see the ad.

Well, i hope you find a 10 second car.... Is that roller still forsale in new mexico? That looks like a good deal, 4k for a roller.

BW

eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 260079217997 end time Jan-25-07 17:49:40 PST)

There you go.....I may have already found a replacement,Going to check it out tomorrow.Not a 10sec car...But close,And it will be shortly after I get my hands on it...:D

And its local,And a super low mileage car.