87 pains n my ass

chaparral

looking for several pieces for this buick regal limited conversion over to turbo car, what it ends up being is yet to be figured out.

ive got bids on front bumper fillers, ????dont know if ill win or not

i also need rear bumper fillers color isnt a preference, my car is gold but its getting painted.

some other friends ive met on here have been generous to set me up with a hot air system for now, using my 87 block and concept being minimal work and money with a limted increase in power i do relize im not exspecting

also looking for a cheap inexspensive interior from a buick grand natioanl or t type doesnt matter just needs to be complete with console and buckets and rear seat, headliner. i have some interste in burangandy if it was complete only cause i found some on line my preference and wish is the grand national colors. p.s. ive discovered well maybe not discovered first a new way to remove the chrome from around the head light bezel with out all the sandin i used a high pressure car wash and used the rinse to remove the chrome coating on bezel worked perfect leaving a sooth to the