87 manilla T-Type

plowboy72

For sale:
87 Buick Turbo-T
RARE color yellow/beige exterior, tan interior, buckets, console, moonroof, twilight sentinal, concert sound, power windows, posi, 122,000 miles, complete new A/C system, alternator, battery, Sony AM/FM CD and speakers 15x8,15x5 Weld pro stars w/ 275/60/15 Goodyear eagles rear, 205/75/15 front

Mods:
stock block, crank, rods, pistons
turbo saver biggie oil filter relocater
K+N filter
ported heads
206/206 cam
LT-1 springs
009 injectors
2 fuel pumps (intank, inline)
Red Armstrong volt booster and 93 chip
Casper hot wire
TA-49 turbo
adjustable wastegate and fuel pressure
ATR 3" down pipe
3"test pipe w/dump
Cotton 3" single shot exhaust
front mount intecooler
ramcharger fans
B+M megashifter
TCI streetfighter 200-4R transmission w/TCI streetfighter torque converter
trans cooler
torque strap
boxed upper and lower rear control arms
RR air bag
polyurethane bushings
Auto meter tach, oil pressure, water temp, fuel pressure and boost guages
Scanmaster 2.1

Bought this car from a board member about 2 months ago. I like it but I'm getting out for a while. So this is the first victim. The body isn't perfect but it ain't the worst either. Seats need covers and it would need new Carpet.

$8700
no trades

ttt

Attachments

• T ls.1 (Small).JPG
    T ls.1 (Small).JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 2,414
Hey,

What's wrong with the body? (as you said the body isnt the best shape.)

Also, have you taken it to the track? If so, what was the times?

Any knock? Oil leaks? Bad sounding rattles?

Also, could you send me some more pictures of the engine, body and interior to

thecondor900@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Adam

nice car

If I had a buyer for my 92 lx convert., I would def. be interested in it. Very nice and different.

Zneed4speed said:
whats it run in the 1/4?

mid 12s on 17lbs of boost on "real" street tires with a 0 boost launch. There is tons of performance left in this car.

Attachments

• t motor.1 (Small).JPG
    t motor.1 (Small).JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 869
  • MVC-009F (Small).JPG
    MVC-009F (Small).JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 805
Gn or T type

I am new to this plowboy, but is this a GN or a T type? Just curious. I am learning.

tarheel13 said:
I am new to this plowboy, but is this a GN or a T type? Just curious. I am learning.

Its a t-type. And some say there were somewhere around only 200 made in this color. Don't sweat being new to this, we were all new at it at one time.

thanks buddy

Thanks for helping me out. I cannot wait to learn lots about these cars. Wish I had my convert. sold so I could talk business with you. It looks nice

killing me

I love that car! If I ever sell my stang, I will have to find me one like yours buddy!

Pretty car Plowboy and I like the rare color. That's a color you don't see often. If I were in the market, I'd give your's a look see. Here's a bump for a fellow GA boy. :cool:

Intrested

Can we work on the price if so give me an reply or email me at ooohdad@yahoo.com. I'm out of IL but would be willing to work something out if I can get a good price and the car shipped

PS what kind of shifter and trans in the car.