87 LS1 turbo WE-4

ITSNOTAGN

Shadow Master
I am thinking of selling my car, i like to build em more than drive em, and ive been driving it for 2 months and have an itch for something new again. This post i am just looking to hear some SERIOUS offers only, based on discription. Like i said i am on the fence about it, but would like to put it out there in case someone is looking for something like this. Heres the rundown:
87 WE-4
130k original miles, original paint on most of the car. I bought in 2002 with 97k on it. Car at some point was in a light front bumper impact, has a steel fron bumper support, but did not have any frame damage. Car also has light paint work done under drivers 1/4 window, must have been very light damage cause its small.
The last year i pulled the body, fiberglassed the outer floor pans from rust, and a few small spots underneath, bottom of inner rear wheelhouse as well.
Boxed frame, poly body mounts, all new stainless brake lines and rubber hoses, new pads in rear. Manual master cyl, s-10 rear wheel cyl, long rear studs with open nuts. Underbody and frame painted with POR-15
1/2" aluminum fuel feed and 3/8 aluminum return, braided lines. New fuel tank with correct baffling, new 255 fuel pump, plus one extra i just got. Aeromotive billet fuel filter.
Engine:
02 LQ4 iron block 6.0L. Had 62k on it when i got it.
Aluminum intake, 65# mototrons, large Adj FPR
Lunati 224/224-112 cam, lunati 7.4" pushrods
Headers were made by me, they arent perfect but work very well
Borg-Warner S475 turbo. This is a T6 flanged turbo with a 74mm inducer, and is the new tall wheel. Is comparable to a 80mm regular style turbo.
has power box, but im not using a pump. planned on a manual rack setup.
Fresh stock radiator
Trans is a 4l80-e, stock with stock 1900 stall, 14" pickup converter. New steel driveshaft made locally.
Suspension:
UMI upper and lower rear control arms. Polygraphite front kit, all new ball joints and steering components. Front springs are 5662 Moogs.
New 255/60 firestone tires on the back, no grip but i got em for a steal.
Interior is in really good shape, it has had seat covers on it forever, 1 2" long rip in drivers front seat on a seam, otherwise all flawless. Headliner is held on by thumbtacks though. No heat/ A/C.

As of now, i have went to the track 1 time, the setup was not favorable as i had little time to dial in the tune. With those little firestones, and there was no track prep, it was very slippery. advance was set around 5 degrees over 3psi boost, 10 0-3psi. leaving off idle, and letting off on the shifts at 6000rpm, heres the breakdown.
60'- 2.183
330'-5.758
660'-8.487
MPH-92.2
990'-10.705
E.T.-12.658
MPH-120.23
This was accomplished with a total of 4psi in first, 6-7psi in 2nd, and 9-10psi in drive. I really only got to get over 80% throttle top of 2nd, and into 3rd. with good rubber and a launch i see some very very easy low 11's if not high 10's any day of the week, on 89 octane fuel.

Rust and body: the only rust on the car now, aside from the mentioned fiberglassed floorpans, in the front corners of the doors. this is even pretty minor and would be easy to fix. there is a wave in the pass 1/4, right under the window. an ex girlfriend left 2 shoe prints in the paint there, also would be an easy fix. Trunk has some small, quarter sized dents in it.

So heres the deal, im looking at offers right now, ill tell you up front that im want somewhere in the $10k range for it. I am seriously considering E-Bay'ing it as well, we'll see. In the past year i have put about $8500 in it, give or take a grand. plus being a very clean, basically rust free car. If i get some good offers, i will take any picture you want, video of it on the road, whatever. This car isnt perfect, but its definately nice. Also, its not too nice in that if you want to cut into it and change a few things, thats ok. Like there is no exhaust at the time, but it comes with 8' of 4 inch pipe and 2 mufflers, also not much for guages, i use the laptop for that. This car isnt 100% complete, but it plenty done to be drivable. Some things that need adressed, install IAT sensor, having problems controlling boost accurately, exhaust, intercooler, guages/interior finishing, radio, mostly easy stuff.
I will consider a partial trade, I am looking for a decent C4 corvette, running would be nice, but must have a pretty good body and interior. Prefer for it to NOT be red, but will take a nice red one.
So, heres the extras ill throw in for the buyer.:
HP Tuners software for tuning and guages
109 block
nice std/std turbo crank
8445 heads
2 dot rods
8' of 4" pipe, 2 mufflers
Powerstroke intercooler, i cut 2 rows off the top to get it under the core support, but decided not to use it.
4 15x9" rims, exact style as stock T wheels, and 2 275/50-15 BFG drag radials that are about 25%

Also i can deliver as far as minneapolis, souix falls SD, or grand forks ND. Im not afraid to drive this thing anywhere, it gets pretty good milage.

Pics and info on most of the build can be found here,
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-v8-conversions/200786-doing-lsx-turbo-swap.html
i will post up VIN and more pics in a day or 2.
Have at it!!!
Gary

P.S., please ask any questions or if you would like pictures of something particular, i am going to get some video of it up this week as well.