87 Limited

67turboCamaro

Grey on grey, 44k miles, completely stock, garage kept, needs nothing, excellant condition. Paint and interior are near perfect. Asking $17,000 or trade for 10 second or faster car. NO TIRE KICKERS!!!

buickpic115.jpg

buickpic018.jpg

Turbo T

I've seen this car in person. It is perfect from what I saw.Well in fact I got to ride in it and it is what he said it is, runs good. If I had the money......

I dont remember about the radio but I know when I saw it it still had the factory tires on it.

Forgot to post this is a friends car, not mine. His number is 270-737-7006. Yes, it is an AM radio. The car is located in Elizabethtown, KY.

This car is a 1 owner car when I purchased it. I have all record's from new window sticker order sheet's it still has the orignal tires on it yes it was ordered with a am radio and no rear speaker's. I have all receipt's of service's done at a Gm dealership this is a verry nice stock car. will enterain intresting trades on a streetrod or corvette there is room to move on the price also thank's for the bumps.

This car has absolutely NO RUST will try to get some engine pic's Thank's