87 Limited Turbo-Solid Roof

SBS

87 Turbo Regal Limited-Solid Roof-81k-Cloth seats-runs good-White with maroon interior. Posi,windows, locks, tilt, some spots on door bottoms, good running, minor upgrades. $6950......no trades-no deals-PICS on request.

Car is in Utica NY 13501
DSC03305.jpg

315-725-2111
sbs@themezz.com
DSC03306.jpg
[/IMG]SC03300.jpg[/IMG]

Having fun.....

Been having fun driving it around, plus the normal servicing (LOF, Tune, brakes, line-up, tires, etc etc.) If you're interested call me at any time.
315-725 2111............Thanx......Steve

I was interested when the guy in Florida had it listed 4 times on Fleabay, but he would not take less than $5,500 for the car and my opinion, based on what he told me about the car and the photos that he provided, was that it wasn't worth that which must have been the same opinion as the other buyers out there at the time during the 4 times he had it listed too. That is why I was asking what had been done to it since you bought it so I could figure out how it was worth $1,500 more that the last seller would have taken for it.

put up....

Well now that you know why I want 6900 for a nice turbo regal, either put up your money or go write some kiddie short stories if you have so much time to spend on a computer. This part of the message board is for selling cars/parts, go to a chat room if you want to gab........thanx.......Steve

Well now that you know why I want 6900 for a nice turbo regal, either put up your money or go write some kiddie short stories if you have so much time to spend on a computer. This part of the message board is for selling cars/parts, go to a chat room if you want to gab........thanx.......Steve

Why are you being a smart ass to me? I have not done anything but continue to give you a few free bumps in an effort to try to find out exactly what you had done to a car that made it worth the price you were asking above what I knew the car could have previously been bought for that I was and am interested in. Why have such a volatile attitude? I was simply trying to get answers to some questions that I have. The first time I asked, you never even bothered to reply at all. You just let the thread die and waited a few weeks and started a new thread. You are really coming across like you have something to hide.

etc etc. really doesn't answer anything. I have never put etc etc parts on any of my cars or done etc etc service to any of my cars. If it does answer questions for others on the board, they are welcome to explain it to me since you won't. You gave a very short and incomplete list of what had been done. If you want to act like a child and talk $hit, maybe you should go hustle cars somewhere else.:rolleyes:

If you really want to sell the car, grow some balls, be a man and answer the question and maybe someone would be willing to step up to the plate and buy something from you. Being evasive will get you nowhere with me.:mad:

view the car

As far as the size of my male anatomy, I think they are of "good size" but if you have any doubt, please feel free to come and visit me or come and view my car, I'm at 1134 St Vincent St, Utica NY 13501, Let me know when you're coming and I'll make sure I'm around, I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to meet yor acquantince......hope to see you soon.....Steve

P:S etc etc are items like valve stems, engine belts, wiper blades, light baulbs, you know the little items that really aren't worth the bandwith but since you must know there they are....and yes they do add up to a few dollars.

PSS: thanx for the previous bumps

Another free bump.

I never questioned size. I said you should grow some. After your attitude, I would not waste the time to even pick up the phone, let alone make a trip. However, the next time you decide to take a trip to Florida to buy a car to flip, feel free to let me know and I will be happy to meet you along I95 and see if maybe you have grown a pair by then. Thanks for being a dik and a waste of time when I had legitimate interest in your car. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is truely sad. Can we get back to the sale of the car? Good luck on your sale.

This is truely sad. Can we get back to the sale of the car? Good luck on your sale.

X2,The seller left his phone number in the begining,so the guy with balls in his mouth should have called him if he was interested rather than stating his ignorant opinion on what the car is worth.How does he know what it is worth without ever seeing the car.Go back to whatever you were doing before you got on this board Shomethamulah,we do not need your oppinion on what a car is worth!!!!!!

Look at the car in person. Do not buy sight unseen. Steve is a car salesman and in it for profit. Just my 2 cents worth.