87 Limited T

G McCall

87 Gray Limited T-Type ( 2nd owner )
Original Gray Leather interior with half console and Column Shift
Body has 140,000 miles with no rust - added new body bushings and new gas tank several years ago. Body is straight with No wrecks, but paint is fading and the 3" dual exhaust with Flowmasters are rusting. One more item.. the drivers front cowl above the headlight has a crack in the fiberglass. Do not lean on these- lesson.

engine rebuilt at 134,000 with many performance parts including
freshend orginal block with main caps
J&E 30 over pistons - GN1 heads ported and polished with T&D roller Rockers
head studs - 206/206 billet cam (mild cam)
double roller timing chain - new stock crank - Precision dog house
Kenne Bell intercooler - stock ported exhaust manifold
dual fuel pumps
63 Turbo with Terry Houston 3" downpipe - 55 lb injectors - Yaklin 8 position thumbwheel chip

Century built 200-4R with Art Car convertor and B&M Quicksilver shifter
drive shaft loop

Car drives nice and can be driven daily. All accessories work including Cold AC.

Original T-Type wheels, air breather, intercooler and any other orignal parts I have left go with the car. (I purchased the car stock)

Car rans 11.0s at 120 mph on only 22 lbs of boost last fall at Noble Oklahoma (The intercooler is small but it makes the car more streetable for engine cooling for )

I can e-mail more pictures.

Phone 972-564-4328 or 972-564-2727
THIS IS MY SON'S CAR
He is asking $9450 for his car. (Any buyer may have to pry the keys from his hands)

Attachments

• 129_2910.jpg
    129_2910.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,343
  • 129_2916.jpg
    129_2916.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 1,326
  • 129_2922.jpg
    129_2922.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,326
  • 129_2926.jpg
    129_2926.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,310
Rare car! but why the floor shifter? 2 shifters

The car has a floor shifter in it now... why not buy a T....kind of kills the Limited rarity....Nice car though .. and worth restoring for someone....

The car has a floor shifter in it now... why not buy a T....kind of kills the Limited rarity....Nice car though .. and worth restoring for someone....

maybe I should have mentioned.....The column shifter can be easily reconnected by simply reinstalling the linkage.

(However once you get use to the B&M shifter I doubt you would go back to the clumsy column shifter. (The hole from the floor shifter would then need to be covered )

As for the half console, it fell off a shelf and is unfortunately in a few pieces today. That was a sad day.

(However once you get use to the B&M shifter I doubt you would go back to the clumsy column shifter. (The hole from the floor shifter would then need to be covered )

Having a column shift car I must agree, the column shifter is very clumsy and forget about shifting from 2 to D at the track:frown: Mine is a bench seat car and I'm not sure if I'd have enough room to put a shifter in front of it.

Nice car and good luck on the sale;)

Car is exactly what I am looking for.... unfortunately wont have the money for a few more months. Good luck on the sale as this car is perfect.