87 limited t-top 10k

Anybody looked at this car? Does it need paint or bodywork? Do the T tops rattle?
Hi Mark, No one has looked at the car yet, The paint will pass but around the back of the T-Tops a little paint is curling up and flaking off as well as a little on each opera window on the side, You can see this in the link to the pictures in a previous post #5 or #7. This car was bought new from the dealer I work at. I need to mention that the car has been hit in the rear, back in 95 I believe, several years before I purchased the car. The original owner has a brother that owns a body shop and repaired the car back to new. I have had the car since 99 or so and have really enjoyed it and spent a lot of money on it. Upgrades and so forth.. The only thing that will be a concern later on down the road is the transmssion, it has a loose 1-2 shift. If you crowd it from a dead stop it will kind of slide into second gear. If you take off normally from a dead stop and let it make the 1-2 shift you can mash the accelerator to the floor without any problems. Our transmission man at the dealership said the 1-2 shift was made by a band stopping a drum, and the band has worn to the point that it won't make a hard shift from 1-2 like it used to. Under normal driving it shifts perfectly fine though. As with all T-top cars you have the usual noise from the tops when you go over bumps. If you have any questions, post them and I will answer them here on the board so everyone will be informed as to the shape of the car. Thanks for inquiring, Robert

Nobody has bought that T from you yet? I love that interior. If I lived closer to you, my wife would be mad at me. Not another one! Do you deliver?

Can't deliver but you might find a car transportation service that will deliver it for you. Guess I might still keep on hanging on to it if nobody wants it.
Thanks for the compliments anyway...

2011-06-06_20-31-06_435-1.jpg

my car looks just like mine but mine don't have the limited option,first this is my dream car. t-tops and leather with that color damm if i were a rich man,i would buy that car in a heartbeat. it has that fast in class elegance about it,i can just imagine driving down to the jersey shore with the tops off. it has all the options i want in an 87'limited,especially the gray leather,its very unique and will someday be worth a lot of cash to a collector,but cars are meant to be driven and enjoyed. its a future classic for sure good luck with your sale:( if i had the money i wouldn't hesitate to buy her

Car has been sold. Going to it's new home in the next few days. Thanks to everyone who inquired about car. I think the new owner will take very good care of her.