87 Hardtop GN, In NC, PICS INSIDE....

GN_Man_NC

I have got a 87 Grand National that I am selling to buy some land to build me a house on, so I have reduced the price in hopes of moving it quick. Here are the details, the interior is very nice considering its age, with some slight tearing in the drivers seat, back seats look great, has late early 90s model gm cd player installed in it, has heat and ac, but ac needs charged. Low option car, no power seats, windows, hard top car by the way. Nothing but rear defrost. Exterior is very nice, would look killer with a nice buffing, new GM front bumper fillers and S & K in the rear, car hasn't been wrecked, runs straight down the road. There are two small dings on the drivers rear qtr. panel as if someone had something in the trunk and it rolled around and made two small dents, nothing horrible. Car has new tires and wheels are in good shape, no chrome flaking. Body has 136k miles but fresh motor with about 5k miles on her, block was bored .30 over and a set of Diamond dished pistons was installed, a Comp Cam was installed too 206/206, trans was gone through a fresh convertor installed, has a brand new stock turbo from Cottons, I have the old one and the box the new one came in, car has exhaust system on it with duals, mufflers are turbo max or something of that nature, same design as flowmaster, sounds great. Has 160 thermostat. Car came from Tenn. and has no rust issues at all. Car hasn't been abused, Im only running about 12-13 lbs of boost, it hasn't been ran at the track or drove hard, mainly sits in my garge. I have had it for a little over a 1 1/2 and I may have put 300 miles on it. I give the car an overall of 8 of 10, not a show car, but very nice and gets compliments whenever it does leave the garge. Price is $11,000 FIRM!!

Thanks
jkcarver5@yahoo.com

Where was this last June when I was shopping for one? Less than I paid for mine and looking at those pictures and your description, in slightly better shape, though more miles. I'd buy it if I were still looking.

Anyway here's a bump at least :)

$10,000 takes it guys, if you gotta a nice truck you are willing to trade I will consider that tooo

Nice car! Is the drivers seat the only seat with a tear in it?How are the bottom of the doors look? Thanks Scott

Yeah the driver seat is the only wear, one small spot on the carpet(tore), but floor mat covers it up. Doors are solid on lips/bottoms=no rust. Car has was bought brand new in NC, very solid car. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Thanks

Had more pm's since I haven't bumped it, really thought about keep it, but heck I will ttt one more time I guess