87 Grand National

HERMN8TR

This is a Canadian car. Under 26000 km / 16000 miles I've attached a copy of the GM spec sheet for my car. All options listed.

I will be at the 2017 GM Nationals in Carlisle PA. Car can be viewed there. The only changes from stock that have been made are:
RJC airflow distribution plate / 42 lbs injectors / adjustable fuel regulator / chip / fuel pump / pypes exhaust.
A replacement Turbo from Dennis Kirban. The original included in sale. Removed due to low mileage and save from wear. Oil pressure /Temp gauges. Bilstein shocks all around. This is not original paint. It has a mirror finish.
Best Paint Award from the 2012 BPG.
Car runs fantastic.

Asking price at GM Nationals: $31000 usd.

Check out my media for Pic's

Attachments

• GN info 1.jpg
    GN info 1.jpg
    898.1 KB · Views: 91
  • GN info 2.jpg
    GN info 2.jpg
    957.7 KB · Views: 88
  • GN info 3.jpg
    GN info 3.jpg
    909.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Gn info 4.jpg
    Gn info 4.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1700.JPG
    IMG_1700.JPG
    511.1 KB · Views: 91
  • P1010316.jpg
    P1010316.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Having a very good repaint is a huge plus. Thats one of the top things I look for when looking for a GN.
GL with sale.(y)

Having a very good repaint is a huge plus. Thats one of the top things I look for when looking for a GN.
GL with sale.(y)
Thanks. I didn't paint the car. My understanding is the dealer did it for the first owner. 25 years ago. I do understand a lot of people like original paint. Myself included. The nice finish is part of the reason I never drove the car. It's a lot more work to keep clean. No scratches or swirls. Never wash with water. Not that it ever got drove enough to get dirty.

Original paint is fine as long as its not on the GN. GM did not put much quality in their 80's/90's cars/trucks.

Thanks. I didn't paint the car. My understanding is the dealer did it for the first owner. 25 years ago. I do understand a lot of people like original paint. Myself included. The nice finish is part of the reason I never drove the car. It's a lot more work to keep clean. No scratches or swirls. Never wash with water. Not that it ever got drove enough to get dirty.
Nice looking car, yes the paint looks better then mine, as I have 14,100 miles.. looks better then mine, stick too your price, Your car is worth it.