87 grand national parts

arays

87 buick grand national parts car is still runing taking offers on drive train motor.3.8 turbo .116000 miles,trans 200r4.rear ind.8.5/ 342 not posi an also body an int.s parts if there parts you need not listed call---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- L@@K at ad on racingjunk.com 2120343 for pic,s----------

1. Front and Rear GN black bumper fillers, original flexible plastic in fair shape , $200 + shipping for the set.

2. Upper door panels, drivers and passengers, fair shape with straps, $100/each + shipping

3. Lower door panels, drivers and passengers, concert sound, good shape, $150/each + shipping, i have speackers also make offer

4. Rear quarter panel window trim, drivers and passengers, with seat belts, good shape, $125/each + shipping

5 good hood with liner needs paint $250 + shipping

6. Complete 3 piece spoiler, nice shape, needs paint, $150 + shipping

7. 87 GN grille, good shape, $100 + shipping

8. Complete header panel, $200 + shipping
9 good tail light $ 100 + shipping
Prefer not to ship header panel an hood unless buyer pays for UPS to package and ship.

Can take Paypal,add 3% call me with QS 304-575-6174

rear end and driveshaft

what are you asking for the non posi 8.5 rear end complete from drum to drum and the drive shaft for the rear end assy shipped to 75211 dallas tx.

Speedo and...

How mch for the speedo and that trim piece holding the front of the headliner with good clips?

tail lights

hey .arays dont forget my pics of the taillights thanks .eddiedawg123@aol.com

parts

87 buick grand national parts car is still runing taking offers on drive train motor.3.8 turbo .116000 miles,trans 200r4.rear ind.8.5/ 342 not posi an also body an int.s parts if there parts you need not listed call---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- L@@K at ad on racingjunk.com 2120343 for pic,s----------

bumper fillers, sold grille sold tail light, sold hood an header,sold bumpers,sold spoler,sold make offers needs to go