87 Grand National Motor w/Transmission

Arrowchas

Stock V6 Turbo Motor with original 200 Transmission ( #BR F) was told it had 70,000 miles on clock on removal - Complete less wiring harness
$1,500.00 Local Pickup only (NO SHIPPING) Houston, Pa.
Charlie - 724-746-2282 10-7 Daily

IMG_7590.JPG
IMG_7597.JPG

will get some photos up tonight...............thanks for your interest
Charlie

Attachments

• IMG_7600.JPG
    IMG_7600.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 94
Engine was purchased from Kirban 2 years ago and has been in my garage since - have gone a different direction. Was going to install it in my 49
Ford F1 ................was running at time of removal

Kirbin's cut the oil cooler lines with a sawzall (not to mention the DP) and left all those lines open?

Yeah,well Pal - you can think what you want and your welcome to call Mr. Kirban and ask him if I bought this from him as you see it.
You don't have to buy it. Yeah ! Do me the favor, call him before you call me a liar !!!!! I'll wait for your apology
Your also allowed to have your concluded opinion, but that is the way I picked it up right from his son's body shop by his home. Maybe you should reevaluate
your image of Kirban. I was also disappointed when I picked this up, believe me.

Just wondering why kirban wouldnt take it out like this lol
Easier to cut the lines that are usually froze than fight it for hrs to save it hell they are oil cooler lines and stock dp

There is no way Dennis would have pulled this engine out himself. Two years ago at 64 years old. I don't doubt you got it from Kirban's . However they probably acquired motor as it is shown

Last edited:
Just wondering why kirban wouldnt take it out like this lol
Easier to cut the lines that are usually froze than fight it for hrs to save it hell they are oil cooler lines and stock dp

It would have been easier to cut the rubber part of the oil lines if you just absolutely had to cut something. Plus the added benefit of not dropping metal chips down in the filter adapter. Or just take off the filter adapter and not cut anything.

Last edited:
Maybe Kirban didn't take it out and he bought it or took it in trade that way?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app