87 Grand National in Fla. $5500.oo firm

1badGT

FORD and GM owner....WTF!
http://tamparacing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210633
This is my buddies 1987 Buick Grand National.
It is a theft recovery car that has been issued a new V.I.N. # from the Dept of Transportation in the state of NewYork. It now has a Florida title. This car runs and looks awesome, lots of chrome and performance parts, new Drag Star wheels and new tires. Cold A/C, t-tops, etc. The car is located in Bradenton and is for a local pickup only.......
This car is not for a collector as its value is gone due to the re-issued VIN and theft recovery......but is a great daily driver or weekend toy.
Don't try to talk him down as this is his LOWEST price he'll take.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Frank

Originally posted by 1badGT
his name is Mike and his # is 941-962-6865.:D

email... mkerns6@tampabay.rr.com

this 86 GN has electronic climate control, digital dash, p/w, p/l, t-tops.....everything works fine. cold air/hot heat.
has a larger turbo but needs a w/g actuator has car only makes about 10psi of boost.
$5500.oo FIRM lots and lots of new parts.
transmission, weld wheels and tires are only a few weeks old!!!

Have you ridden in the car? What was your take on it? How bad was the T-Tops leaking and did it do any damage to the floors?

Originally posted by Intercooler
Have you ridden in the car? What was your take on it? How bad was the T-Tops leaking and did it do any damage to the floors?

I ride in the car every day as its his daily driver.....i thinks its a bad-ass car. it needs nothing really at all except what we've already said. it turns heads and gets compliments every where he drives it...they don't leak that bad, hell its 19 yrs old so actually its pretty darn good.
NO damage at all to floors.....it does not rain in the car...it just lightly drips.

Guys, I have seen this car and ridden in it too. He has had it for a long time and taken great care of it. I think this a STEAL for what he is asking.