87 grand national for sale

Pics of rockers, area by door hinges, seats, headliner, trunk (w./ insulator), hood (w./ insulator). Please also send me all info you have. I am very interested in this car with cash in hand, is there ANYTHING wrong with it other then the cosmetical factor?

ok now, bottom line. $5,000 no more pic horders please, i will not deliver the car nor will i meet anyone half way, not for this price.
-car needs paint
-all the rust is plainly visible in pics
-does have minor leaks
-everything works but the radio, everything.
-serious inquiries only please.

Summary please....

Ok, plenty of posts with this thread, alot of people asking for pics etc etc. Sort of has the whole thing confusing.

In the original post, you state that the pictures you have are a year old. The pics that are posted, are these current? I understand that it needs paint and has some rust. I dont want to ask for the pics again but I will. dadtobmc@yahoo.com

I am located in the Stateline area of WI/IL so I am not that far away. I am interested but as I read through the thread with 25 people asking about rust, pictures, etc I was confused. I take it it has newer tires with stock rims, like the pictures or are there different rims?

Also I was wondering if anyone reading this could give me a rough estimate on what it would cost to repaint this car.

Thanks

soooooooooo dissapointed you already bought the jeep.. i had the PERFECT trade for you and i wouldve thrown in 1000 dollars extra..

1997 jeep grand cherokee limited with 149,000 miles on it.

sure your not bluffing that you bought that jeep?

it seems your trading speed for luxury and im doing the opposite, wouldve been nice :(

forget that v8 mercury!!!

My jeep has an I6 4.0 liter... affordable mileage, and its a limited

thats every option a 97 can have...

4wd all the time.

eats hills...

wrangler tires

149k miles... running flawlessly

minor damage on the front fender

no damage anywhere else..

recently got into a fender bender, in which i was hit from behind while stopping for a bus to let children out.

the other guy got a ticket for wreckleess driving, and his insurance paid for my damage in full.. got myself a brand new bumper as a result, looking beautiful.

$350 stereo face - cd only.

brand new engine cage, because i detected rust on the original, that ran me about 700 bucks

IMMACULATE INTERIOR

Black Leather Interior

Gold Exterior... (NOT TUTONE.. ONE SOLID COLOR)

Tune up 3000 miles ago, oil change every 3000, ANNNNNND

I only feed my baby SUPER :)

my loss is your gain al...send pics to

my loss beng my hunger for speed...

if your looking for somethin to handle in the snow... these wrangler tires are what you might be

perminentpsycho@aol.com

if the pictures check out...

i'll trade my truck... 800 dollars on top of it... AND, i'll come to you... drive you the jeep... drive me home the GN..

i dont think i could give you a better deal... my blue book is more money than your asking... but my dent on the fender and your having purchased a car, i make this my ONLY offer.

lol, wow i actually had a 96 grand cherokee limited and it was gold also, i had the 318 engine though, and it was all wheel drive too. i had every option except the integrated child safety seat and rear lifting glass. i mean every option, heated leather seats moonroof, radio controls on the back of the steering wheel, and the infinity gold sound package. it also had chrysler axles, like every other cherokee, and yes the carrier bearings started grindin, like every other cherokee, and mine only had 65k on it. long story short, been there done that with cherokees, i bought a wranger. dana axles and an amc 4 banger with a 5 speed. slowest vehicle ive ever owned by far, but also incredibly much more fun to drive.

and no i'm not bluffing i have a 97 jeep wrangler, everything in this entire thread is completely honest and i find that pretty insulting. id post a pic of it but im havin trouble resizin the pics.

gnjones, sorry for the confusion, the pics that are posted are current, month or two old anyway. when i started the thread i had old pics but i borrowed a digital camera and took some new ones.