87 Grand National F/S in So. Cal.

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
87 Grand National,solid roof car,61,000 miles, mint condition,stock unmolested, smog legal,recent quality paint job,excellent interior,cruise,heated rear window,power seat,cold A/C, new hooker cat back exhaust system & battery, tires & brakes good, clean title, no accidents or stories, service records.Car has been inspected & gone through by Lou's Auto Service with 25 years experience in turbo Buick's $17,500 for more info contact Lou at 949-378-1590

Attachments

• IMG_0997.JPG
    IMG_0997.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0995.JPG
    IMG_0995.JPG
    891 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_0994.JPG
    IMG_0994.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0993.JPG
    IMG_0993.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0987.JPG
    IMG_0987.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 259
From what I'm reading about the CA. smog program getting even worst as of 1/1/2013 my stock Buick with all the smog equipment intact has just become all the more desirable. :)

Bump for a clean ride, Lou never sells junk, wish I wasn't so invested in my turbo Rega LTD. I would snatch this up. Probably the only car on the board that could pass a CA emissions check, can't beat that with a baseball bat.

Bump for a clean ride, Lou never sells junk, wish I wasn't so invested in my turbo Rega LTD. I would snatch this up. Probably the only car on the board that could pass a CA emissions check, can't beat that with a baseball bat.
Thanks Paul, you're a class act for sure . ;)

Went to see Lou about this car yesterday. Talk about a class act - Lou is a straight shooter all the way! This car was every bit as nice as he said and then some. It was so nice that we bought it yesterday and brought it back to Arizona to our GN Southwest contingent!

Thanks for hosting, Lou! It was really cool to meet you and see all of the great Buick history in your shop.

Thanks Jason, I'm glad someone who appreciates & has knowledge about these cars bought it. I have never sold a bad product to anyone cause its a matter of pride to me. Since you are new to the AZ area I hope you will get to connect with some of my favorite people in that area. Maybe someday I will escape from Calif & wind up there myself. I also hope you keep in touch. Regards Lou :)