87 Grand National Cheap Midlands, NC

I would actually very much like to own that car, kind of a shame it's all the way on the other side of the US. Not for $4k, but I would like to own it. I'd pay $2500 for it...

I like how the ET Streets are on backwards.

On a serious note, I'm glad I looked at that auction to see that it looks possible to keep A/C with an LS swap!

Yeah the whole San Fran hat on the intake , just ruins the car for me!!!

From what I've gathered from this thread, that might be the most valuable part on the car!

Seriously, though - Did anyone read that it won't run now because the "starter tab is broken off"? I'm REAL sure that's the only problem it has...

Think that computer is velcro'd down, or what?

Am I the only one who thinks the last full size picture on the auction (with the Lightning Rod) looks like a scene straight from Bait Car?

From what I've gathered from this thread, that might be the most valuable part on the car!

Seriously, though - Did anyone read that it won't run now because the "starter tab is broken off"? I'm REAL sure that's the only problem it has...

Think that computer is velcro'd down, or what?

Am I the only one who thinks the last full size picture on the auction (with the Lightning Rod) looks like a scene straight from Bait Car?

Yeah man i wouldnt touch this car with your d*ck!!hahaha.. its pitiful!!

Something is fishy about this car. About 6 months ago this same car was on craigslist in NC. I even got the name of the place (used car lot) and looked up directions on mapquest and some of the pictures in the add are the same ones that were on Craigslit.:confused: