87 Grand National 56k miles $8500 Central Iowa

would love to be able to afford the car beings yours is the closest one i've found. if you know anyone that's got one around 5-6k or whatevers complete drop me a pm. i live in sioux city, iowa

Salvage title info up front

BUMP - Nothing wrong with the "salvage" designation, its just good info for the buyer. Looks like a pretty good car.

Just carefully look it over or more appropriately under. Does it drive straight and handle? The buyer could have some fun and get more for his money!

dwall said:
BUMP - Nothing wrong with the "salvage" designation, its just good info for the buyer. Looks like a pretty good car.

Just carefully look it over or more appropriately under. Does it drive straight and handle? The buyer could have some fun and get more for his money!

Kinda what I was thinking. 'Your loss' to those who automatically rule a car out because of the BS administrative rules states use. While I won't sign my blood to it, I really do think this was a stolen car that got the blanket "rebuilt" stamp.

The car shows no signs of being wrecked. If it was, it was put back together better than any other I've seen. It does indeed drive straight and fine, outside of a little bounce up front (I replaced the rear shocks/st, and am willing to do the front). A complete 180 from the car I had before, which was a "legitimate" salvage title (wrecked), and you could tell by looking, driving, and maintaining it.