87 Grand National 1500 Miles

If this car is as nice as the owner says and the pictures show, $30k is a remarkably good deal. Looks like an exceptional vehicle, good luck with the sale! This car will bring BIG money when the market comes back around.

If this car is as nice as the owner says and the pictures show, $30k is a remarkably good deal. Looks like an exceptional vehicle, good luck with the sale! This car will bring BIG money when the market comes back around.

WOW!!! what a super nice example. What other options besides G80? Does it have the original window sticker and booklets?

I would love to see more pics of that beauty.

Should have listened to the wife and never sold my GN. It's been 6 years... time to get another one.

Beautiful car. Good luck with your sale. Money is real tight right now. I am amazed at the good deals out there that even the real wealthy are not jumping on. Hey guys! Open your wallets! It just doesn't get better than now to buy stuff. Hey bankers!..........pull your collective heads out of your...........well........you know, and lend money to solid people!:)

that car makes mine look like a junker!! Good luck man If I had the money.... Well if most of us had the money....

I guess I don't know of all the turbo cars in the greater Charlotte, NC area... :biggrin:

K.

Hey Guys, Sold the GN at the Auto Fair in Charlotte. It did 30K on the block plus the fees. Wish I could have kept it but just cant afford to have a trophy sitting in my garage. I think I will try and find a nice 87 GN or T that I can actually drive! Anybody have something real nice? remember im pretty anal! Thanks to all. Mike

Car

Good luck Mike.. You'll never find a car like that again without paying the big bucks bro.. Take your time.. I have a nice 87 GN, 69k miles that I am considering a sale, but haven't made up my mind yet.. PM if you have interest it might push me along..

A car with 1500 miles should look that new. It always amazes me that guys are actually proud of not driving their cars. The only reason I'm selling mine now is I don't drive it enough! I'll let somebody actually enjoy it instead of looking at it sit in the way. I make money in the stock market, its a lot easier. Nothing personal, just bugs me.

A car with 1500 miles should look that new. It always amazes me that guys are actually proud of not driving their cars. The only reason I'm selling mine now is I don't drive it enough! I'll let somebody actually enjoy it instead of looking at it sit in the way. I make money in the stock market, its a lot easier. Nothing personal, just bugs me.

Everybody enjoys things different.... You like to drive yours... I have driven plenty but the last 5 or so have all been under 20k actual miles. Those are my favorites...

If I had the money right now this would have been mine but my "stock market went in the ****ter" would have been better vested in Grand Nationals:wink:

If you are that good in todays stock market, congrats, you are a LOT smarter than me but then again that isn't saying much as I am not real brite:biggrin: