87 gn

ApullinV6

I know a family that has a 87 GN Hardtop, loaded with less than 30k miles that is interestested in selling it. Car is in excellent shape. The only thing I know that is wrong with the car is the front speaker cover and you already know the deal with that (it's cracked). Car still has original tires and there in good shape.

What would a car like this be worth?

whats the car worth?

If paint and interior are in good to excellent shape, your looking at $12,00 to $14,000.00 easily

I'll try and get some pics this weekend if I can get up with the couple. I was told that they want to sale the car. A friend was telling me about it and I have seen the car before and car is in excellent condition. Paint and Interior are both in excellent condition. Seems to me that had it in our local bargain trader a while back and they were asking like 20-22k for it... I was thinking no more than 16-18k. Or is that to hight for a car in like new condition with -30k miles

O.K., Just talked with the owner of this 87 GN. The Car has just over 24k miles on it and the only thing he has done to the car is installed a chip, a 160 therm., and new bumper fillers. I originally was told that car had original tires, but thats not the case...car has a fairly new set.

I will be going over to his house this weekend to look at car and I'll take some pictures for anyone interested.

He is asking 16,500 for the car and will be putting it in the local car trader shortly.

That sounds like a real reasonable price if the car is nice. The lower the miles, the more their bringing..

With those low miles on it, he should try Ebay and shoot for 18K+......

Here are a few pics of GN. Interior in excellent condition, engine needs some cleaning, paint is o.k. (never were known for a good paint job anyway) but could stand a good waxing/buffing. Hood and boot lid show what looks like to be a little hail damage. Must have been caught out in it because car has always been garage kept until now.

If interested, contact me and I'll give you a phone# or email address so owners can be contacted. Car is located in New Bern, NC area.

Attachments

• HPIM0448.jpg
    HPIM0448.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 124
  • HPIM0449.jpg
    HPIM0449.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 127
  • HPIM0452.jpg
    HPIM0452.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 127
Just a few more..:smile:

Attachments