87 GN with 52K for 17.9K HELP

emmittman

What do you guys think is a reasonable fair price. I know a lot of stuff on the forum goes for cheaper, but what do y'all think is a high, low, and average price for a car like this?

To much money. There was one on here with 44k for 15k. It looks like a nice car but not for 18k. You would have to buy new fillers .The front rub strip is tore up pretty good. Maybe 12k and I think that is still high. dont buy anything site unseen. To many scammers out there. I always fiqure airfare in to price. I looked at a 17,000 mile car that they wanted 24k for. I picked that car apart and the guy was pissed had a complete repaint that looked like crap needed fillers . That was for someone on here that wanted me to look at for him before he flew out. Saved him alot of problems

Where's the IAC?

ff49f78d23_640.jpg

no sir. Nice car though! I don't know who that is..

Odd that it has a 700R4.

What do you think? I am thinking about going to look at it this weekend. Granted the 700r4 is different, aren't they stronger than a 200? From what you see, what do you have to say about it? PRice, conditon, etc?

What do you think? I am thinking about going to look at it this weekend. Granted the 700r4 is different, aren't they stronger than a 200? From what you see, what do you have to say about it? PRice, conditon, etc?

I have no idea. I think the 200R4 is better for a turbo application. It's not making anywhere near enough power to hurt a properly built 200R4. I think it's overpriced. A damn nice car, but a bit overpriced IMO.

Well maintained, converted to R134, "new" compressor. Texas tags (Rust should be minimal)

I have no idea. I think the 200R4 is better for a turbo application. It's not making anywhere near enough power to hurt a properly built 200R4. I think it's overpriced. A damn nice car, but a bit overpriced IMO.

Well maintained, converted to R134, "new" compressor. Texas tags (Rust should be minimal)

What is considered a reasonable price? If it has Texas tags, is it the same one I started this thread about? Different wheels, different stitching on headrests? Same year and mileage.

What is considered a reasonable price? If it has Texas tags, is it the same one I started this thread about? Different wheels, different stitching on headrests? Same year and mileage.

I don't know. I know *I* wouldn't pay that much, but someone will. Or close.

Those are two completely different cars.

Why 200 over 700? What would you say is a reasonable cash price? Not a price to start haggling at, but a bottom dollar.
I don't know. I know *I* wouldn't pay that much, but someone will. Or close.

Those are two completely different cars.

Why 200 over 700? What would you say is a reasonable cash price? Not a price to start haggling at, but a bottom dollar.

It's not one over the other. There's no real reason to use a 700, very few do. The 200 and the BRF valve body are designed for the turbo motor, etc, and so forth. I wouldn't consider it a BAD thing overall.

Sell/cash price, etc, I have no idea - you will have to negotiate with the seller.

I don't know

Ok............well thanks for the help. The reason I am asking on the price I know what I consider to be bottom dollar I am willing to take for my Camaro, and want to not go too far north of that

It's not one over the other. There's no real reason to use a 700, very few do. The 200 and the BRF valve body are designed for the turbo motor, etc, and so forth. I wouldn't consider it a BAD thing overall.

Sell/cash price, etc, I have no idea - you will have to negotiate with the seller.

I don't know

ninja10.gif

Did you see the cares in the background of that trans pic? Collector of some sort??

DSC09082.jpg