87 gn with 35,000 miles

troyboy

86GN & 87GN
Hi Guy's, I am looking at an org. 87 gn with 35,000 miles on it. The car is all orginal hardtop car with all org. motor and tans. I have an 86 gn that I have owned and raced for 20 years and am looking for a very nice driver for summer time car shows and this one seems to fit the bill, the price is $17,000 and am looking for some input on what you guys think. The car has the typical options on the car and has the org. paint which looks very good. Thanks for the help guy's.

ps. - the car is a 1 owner car and all doc's come with it, which I think means a littel something.

Without posting pics a $17k price doesn't mean a whole lot. A guy just posted one with close to 50k miles and it was worth closer to $20k.

Without detailed pics of the entire car mileage does not mean anything.

Anyone can swap out a high mileage dash for a low mileage dash and 99% of the people out there would not beable to detect that the dash was not original.

Condition is king, not mileage.

Without posting pics a $17k price doesn't mean a whole lot. A guy just posted one with close to 50k miles and it was worth closer to $20k.

Without detailed pics of the entire car mileage does not mean anything.

Anyone can swap out a high mileage dash for a low mileage dash and 99% of the people out there would not beable to detect that the dash was not original.

Condition is king, not mileage.

Amen! Condition is king.. reguardless of what people think.. Mileage applies slightly after if it's in prestine condition..

-Juan