87 GN very built 37,XXX miles trade 67/68 firebird convert.

Remediation1

I have a 1987 GN very built w/37,XXX miles. An endless list of goodies. Comes with some extra parts. Looking to trade for a 1967/1968 Firebird convertible must be 400/428/455 4spd. Would like #s matching 400 if possible. If I were to sell the GN I would like to get mid $20,000s. I'm willing to trade up (have cash), and perhaps slightly down for the correct car.

A List Of Goodies Would Help. Goodies Could Mean A Lot Of Different Possibilities. At Mid 20's That A Lot Of Loot. Stage? 109? F.a.s.t? Heads? ....... Etc.

It would probably help your sale if we knew what state your in!

Balanced/Blue printed 0.020 over #s matching 109 block with JE forged pistons. 20 bolt girdle, steel mains, heavily worked big valve (ferra)heads, Felpro Loc Wire head gaskets, 224D roller w/ 1.6 ratio roler rockers (this gives you .560 of lift on the intake and exhaust side), Bosch 286 & hotwired Waldo 340 fuel pumps, Aluminum radiator, GT67 turbo, Charged Air Systems front mount,70 mm Tb, champion intake system, #83 injectors, 3" DP, two turbonetics deltagate waste gates, Digital in car Greddy boost controler, Big Stuff 3 engine management system, 3" exhaust w/electric cut out (switch in ash tray), wet NOS system hooked to a hobbs switch w/bottle heater, remote valve and purge system, drive shaft loop, HR parts-N-Stuff rear sway bar, every anti twist support avail, 30 spline moser axles w/c-clip eliminators, full spool, rear end girdle, dual rear air bags, truck mount batt w/cut off switch, every auto meter Luna gauge that applies (oil, water, trans temp, boost, NOS pessure....) Lots more, this is what I could think of off the top of my head. The trans is also heavily worked...Trans brake, two coolers, percision 9.5" convertor-3500 rpm, external trans filter....The interior is perfect, the body is near perfect, a few very minor dings (I'm very Picky) paint is great 20 year old, 10 foot paint...oh ya, the air and cruise work great. The car is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin......I would listen to interesting originalish convert 4spd muscle car trades

1987 Gn

Can you email me some pics? :)
Who did the motor and tranny? Any times? Dyno? suspension?