'87 GN True 8 Second Street Car 1200+HP

Rafael,
Sorry, but I decided to keep my car:biggrin: There was a '69 Camaro I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted but the owner decided not to sell so that put the nail in the coffin. If you and the wife still want to come to Hawaii i'll be glad to show you around:) Our Super Ferry is on the way from the mainland and it should be in service by late summer this year, $55 to ship cars from Oahu to Maui where they have a nice track there.
Thanks for all the response and complements guys!!!!:cool: TurboBuick.com is the BEST forum!!!!!

Thanks, Les

Rafael,
Sorry, but I decided to keep my car:biggrin: There was a '69 Camaro I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted but the owner decided not to sell so that put the nail in the coffin. If you and the wife still want to come to Hawaii i'll be glad to show you around:) Our Super Ferry is on the way from the mainland and it should be in service by late summer this year, $55 to ship cars from Oahu to Maui where they have a nice track there.
Thanks for all the response and complements guys!!!!:cool: TurboBuick.com is the BEST forum!!!!!

Thanks, Les

Almost seems like a plot by the state to increase revenues to the "super ferry". In any case, glad to hear your keeping your car. Is that $55 charge one way?? At least when I go back to visit I will still be able to see the "holy grail of all turbo buicks" :D
Take care and tell everyone we said Hello!!
Derek & Family
:cool:
Now that car will sit and wait for me to buy, haha...............:p :biggrin:

Les thax I am still looking 4 one my heart is set on a v8 twin turbo if anything changes please call me. Thanx 4 the offer to hawaii if u are ever in orange county come see me 4 the best pizza ROUND TABLE PIZZA take care buddy.

Dang!!!! And I thought I was moving up to the 2nd fastest Buick in Hawaii. Glad you finally came to your senses:biggrin: We can always throw all the other parts into my 68 Camaro.:D