87 GN T-Tops in Southern Maine $8k

Weazel

This just in,alky is good
Hello,

It's been a tough decision, but I've gotta put my GN up for sale. I have a lot of pictures that I can email anybody who's interested, but here's the basics:

-79k miles on chassis
-9k miles on engine rebuild. According to the previous owner it had just been done when I bought it in 2000. I have a receipt, but it's very nondescript. Regardless, it runs great.
-Comp Cam (pretty mild, 206-206 I believe).
-SMC Alcohol injection.
-Hooker (?) exhaust. A lot thicker gauge metal, and throatier than stock.
-Digital Dash
-Posi Traction
-Some suspension upgrades (tubular control arms)

-Body: Probably 8 out of 10. Some signs of repair (glass or bondo) can be seen in the front of the driver door if you REALLY look. Same with the plastic clip across the front, there is a small blemish. People won't notice it typically 'til I point them out. No rust, no damage (Clear Carfax). The paint is solid with almost no fading, she's been garaged since I've owned her.

-Interior: I'd say 9 of 10 if it weren't for the headliner. T-Top car, often over 100mph, yeah it came down. I was gonna customize something instead of buying a kit, but figured the new owner could decide what they'd like the best. Other than that the interior is very good.

What's wrong with it. Besides the headliner, the driver's side exhaust has just started to rust through. It passed inspection fine, but it's something that will need attention before too awfully long. Again, it's another thing that the new owner could do up how they saw fit.
The A/C has been removed. The plumbing is still there but the compressor is gone. A TTop car in Maine certainly doesn't need it, but for some it may be a concern. The heater and vents still work all fine and good.
The power locks don't work from the passenger side.
That's about all I can think of right now.

I'm selling because a) my friend just moved in, and parking is gonna get tricky in the snow, and b) my furnace is just about ready to die, and I don't have the spare money to fix it. It's an awesome car I know I'll miss, but I just can't justify her right now. I'm asking $8k obro, it's listed for a little more locally. Email jerodwyman@hotmail.com with questions or if you wanna see pics (or just reply here and I'll check it). Thanks!

pics

Let's see if I remember how to do this:

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

adios

Hi, thank you for the interest. The car has been sold locally, to a friend of my drag racing compadre (who's got a worked LS1 Camaro). I'm glad that the GN will still be in the area. I will definitely own another someday.

Take care and best of luck to all!

Jerod