87 GN runs fine then stalls?

Hi ,I have an 87 GN that was running perfectly couple months ago and today went to start it and it cranked and cranked would not start.
Finally it did start,ran fine for a minute, then stalled.

I installed over the winter new fuel tank and fuel pump and hoses.
Fuel injectors with matched chip, ecm,coil pack, wires and plugs ,all new fan relays and fuel pump relays.

Oddly after it stalls, the car needs 5 minutes and it will start again if you try to start it right after it stalls it just cranks.
Changed the fuel filter, but made no difference still stalls after running for a minute or so.

Feedback appreciated

Start by checking for spark, and fuel pressure. Will help narrow it down. Once my car wouldn't start, had to give the tank an old gm thump and the pump started working. Was only about 20° in the basement that day though. Basement storage at a buddies. Not heated.

Follow the cranks but doesn't start flow chart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found problem, it was the 20 year old Red Armstrong fuel pump voltage enhancer. I unplugged it and put fuse back to fuse panel and cars works perfectly.

I should replace it with something to give maximum voltage to fuel pump at WOT.

Who makes the best fuel pump voltage booster today and who is a supplier?

Nobody. Save your money.

I think he means fuel pump hot wire kit.
They are available from full throttle speed and style, Kirban performance, Gbody parts as well as others. I had best luck googling buick grand national parts.