87 GN project for sale

v8eater

I'm $oooo broke..
'87 GN for sale 126k miles with clean title, running .Cheetah stageIII turbo(Older turbo), Ported wg hole/oversized puck, Mease "big neck" stock intercooler, K&N intake, HD adj. wastegate actuator, Ported/polished 65mm throttle body, Port matched upper intake w/egr blocked off, RJC Power plate, 50lb injectors with Turbo Tweek chip, Walbro 340 pump w/Racetronix kit. New Crank position shaft and sensor and Cal Hartline Power Steering Removal Kit. Heater core has been removed. No back seat.

Exterior: Rust on bottom front corner of driver door, Driver side rocker panel, Driver side rear wheel well above tire, Trunk lid(not orignal) and Passenger wheel well.
Interior: Rust on Passenger floor pan and probally Drivers also. Bottom corners behind back seat, inside trunk above wheels.
Engine: has a ticking/tapping on drivers side of engine. Either lifter or exhaust leak.
Needs brakes, Drivers front cylinder busted.
Parts that are included:
2 good quarter windows(left and right) with flexible rubber
Headlight bezels in good shape(left and right)
Stock Intercooler fan
Left and Right stock motor mounts
Glove box door in good shape
Instrument cluster dash pad in good shape
Kirbans underdash insulator panel
Stock heater core Fiberglass top w/heat shield
87 grille(new)
Front bumper fillers(stock) with center piece
Steering wheel(good leather)
Aluminum front and rear bumper support
Hood struts for a fiberglass hood
S-10 manual steering box
Stock down pipe with exhaust housing and Deltagate
Mease polished downpipe with cut-out
High-flow waterpump
Gauge cluster with Boost/Knock/Oil pressure
Scan Master
New Cam sensor tool
New fuel injector harness
Stock ECN Chip
Used Cam Sensor Shaft w/cap
Used Spark Module
Extra set of 8445 heads
Extra throttle body with dog house.

I bought the car about 3 years ago with the intention of gutting it and cutting it up into a drag car. Bought a few odds and ends for it and I wanted to backhalf it and all aluminum sheet metal inside. Well I’m going to get rid of it and finish a few other projects first.
Pictures available. Car is located on the MS Gulf Coast.

Asking $4000 for everything listed.
James Lowery
Kiln MS
228-586-0752

All the pictures of interior and exterior are loaded now. Thanks James L.

Do you still have car? I am interested just need to figure out how to get to Bristol, T.N.