87 gn possible ths car

turbot990

A member since 05
I have very nice 87 t top gn 20 over motor with J,E pistons 4340 steel 3,400 14 bolt gn 1 champion alum. heads 3 steel mains 7 qrt. pan ATR headers 3 inch Terry Houston down pipe 83 pnd inj. ported and polished intake manifold 214 hyd roller cam 70mm gtq MAX EFFORT TUNING CHIP WITH THE SCAN MASTER. 400 TURBO WITH TRANS BRAKE 2800 STALL MOSIER AXELS BILLET REAR END COVER. The gn has a beautifull paint job very nice int. centerline wheels 3 inch stainless ATR single shot exhaust boxed lower controll arms.I really dont want to sell it but im putting my TSM car back on the track next yr cant wait im looking forward to that.you all know what it takes to to build one so this is a great deal for one of our members and i drove my gn to Indy the other day and Decater the car is 100% right carries great oil pressure runs very cool this car is a must see come take a look $19,500 obo you wont be dissapointed its worth the drive.Thanks again TSM im back.

Yes great car super nice, and a great friend Mike is 100% a great person he has been very sick i bought the car to to make THS CAR out of it but its so nice i hate to put a roll bar in it i really dont want to sell it but in order to run TSM next yr i will have to funds are tight

Bud im going out to the shop tonight and ill snap some new ones here,s my no. if you want a call 765-744-6115 thank you Kevin. the intercooler is Percision FRT MOUNT.Also the gn has a double pumper fuel system in tank and a volt booster harlem sharp roller rockers

OMG look at these pictures ill take some better one,s today sorry, also i have a 87 t top gn that has a fresh motor and transmission all stock needs paint 1 upper door panel thers,s alittle rust on the bottom of the doors, the floors are very solid and trunk never been wrecked the owner i got the car from has owned since 1991 91,000 miles on the car $10,000

To all price is reduced the gn now has the stock wheels and tires 18,500 smokin deal dont miss it the motor and trans only has 3000 miles on it if you need verification on the i can hook you up with the orig owner its real simple you call and ill give you his no.There,s no BS ABOUT THIS ITS 100% BAD AZZ LIKE I SAID 18,500 You cant even begin to build this car for that the paint alone was 5000 10,000 in the drive train if the car isnt worth 3500 ill have go to safety meeting

I think im going to remove some of the high dallor items and maybe drop the price abit more

72 chevy cloned ss nova with a 460 ci...a set of ET radials go with it high 10 sec car in all motor th400 trans 3200 stall gm 781 angled heads 575 lift duration hooker exahust..clean car from toop to bottom...