87 GN on E-bay, Torrington CT

Gn

I call BULLsh&t!!! Myself and Brian(Bison)looked at that car a few months ago in Prospect.What a piece of crap.It needs a total restoration.Nothing but the seats are any good.The motor looks awfull,the body and undercarriage are rusted,dents all around and the paint speaks for itself.This car was bought by Rick's Used Auto's in Torrington a few weeks back.It is a junkyard.This is exactly where this car belongs.Stay far away from this one.

Gn

He lost interest.Funny,he only had it 2 weeks.And it is parked at his junkyard for a reason. If you want more info on this car PM me or Bison. He bought this car for one reason.To flip it.I love how he says he needs parking space and his kid will be driving soon.Liar.

No,Ill be down this sat thru next monday.
And then I will be with the Buick guys in georgia the
weekend of the WSF

gn

I forgot to mention he must of pressure washed the engine with a steam cleaner for about 3 hours. It was ugly!!!No telling what was living in there.Also had an aftermarket coilpak on it and a few other small stuff that makes me think this car is not as advertized. The interior was clean,carpets and seats faded, it smelled very musty. The headliner was sagging way down, and there were many mice living in that car. Good luck to the new sucker,I mean owner.

I don't think a board member is bidding
High bidder rating 86% :eek:
Two retractions in the last 6 months
Somebody is thinking 12,000 mile Gn?
Big surprise coming for somebody