87 gn on craigslist ny

Johns GN

was wondering if anybody knows about this gn on craigslist ny
low miles / think selden ny
thanks

Also 24 grand for a car with 50k on the clock is absurd....I could get you a car with 6k for under that.

yeah i thought the same with the fillers / and overall looks a little harder then 2ok miles . dont want to knock his car but may be its the pics.

and the other one not a lot of info for a 24k dollar car. thats way over my budget.

thanks for your help.

Well I guess the chalk can happen on very low mileage cars since well...the paint sucks lol But yea the prices are a bit high. Best deals on these cars (clean ones at least) can be found a lot on this site. Just keep tabs and one you love will pop up.

Alson in nyc area and I was looking hard for 3 months everyday 5xs a day. It was really sick. Craigslist ebay and here. You start to notice 75% of the carsvdont sell on ebay and a good 95% dont sell on cl. I wound up finding my car on here and it just comes down to timing is everything. Def dontbrush or settle.. hell I went 8hrs one way-wva and in pics was immaculate up close was not as desc. So like my brother and o say ya gotta chase em down! Good luck w your search