87 GN nicest car on here

tmaxxfreak88

Ok, first of all this is my dads car not mine but hes not good with a computer if you have questions call him at (520) 297-8718. This car has had a complete frame off restoration. The frame is powdercoated with hotchkiss front and rear control arms, big brake kit with drilled and slotted rotors, everything is either powdercoated of jet hot coated. It has american racing tourqe lite wheels with nitto tires. The motor has been gone through with a atr roller cam, fresh bearings and rings, upgraded injectors. The car has brand new paint the body is straight, interior is in excellent shape everything on this car has either been replaced or refurbished. This car only has a few hundred miles on it since it was completed. I know i have left out many things If you are looking for the nicest gn around this is it. he is asking $32,000 o.b.o. :smile:

Attachments

• gn 001.jpg
    gn 001.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 2,690
  • gn 004.jpg
    gn 004.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 2,687
  • gn 006.jpg
    gn 006.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 2,699
  • gn 008.jpg
    gn 008.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 2,689
Nice car!!!! A car is worth what somone is willing to pay. Ya never know till ya try.
i have to agree theres always someone out there willing to pay your asking price it might take a while but sooner or later someone will bite nice clean gn by the way how many miles on the odometer??

why is everyone bashing this guys ad hes trying to sell his pops gn and all these negative post on his price!! whats up with that??

why is everyone bashing this guys ad hes trying to sell his pops gn and all these negative post on his price!! whats up with that??

I agree with you
Anyone want to do a frame off complete restore and then report back with what you've spent in parts & labor?

Thanks sand1 and getchasum. You would really have to see the car to appreciate how well done it is and all the nos and hard to find new parts there are

Ted A., since you putting a price on someone else's car what would your TSO car be worth in todays market?
Thanks, Kip

Great looking car. Don't worry about people say, they would pay it if they had IT Some cars on here 29,000 and up tsm,tso ya wright. My 2cents

Great looking car. Don't worry about people say, they would pay it if they had IT Some cars on here 29,000 and up tsm,tso ya wright. My 2cents

You sure about that? Some people have no idea what their car is reasonably worth and therefore their thread goes to the 3rd page a day later and gets lost.

When someone posts a price that is probably 40% higher then what anyone would reasonably pay (even when its a sellers market) it's only in the thread starters best interest to give him a ball bark price as to what a basically stock/rebuild with mileage unlisted (meaning very high mileage) is reasonably worth.

If the car was an original 15K car then maybe his price would be closer. This car is one of the nicest cars to come up for sale in months http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/238600-86-stage-2-car-new-price.html

Do you still think someone would pay $32k for this car when that Stage II car is getting little interest at $22k. Doubtful.

hmmm. i thought this section is a "for sale" area not a "tell me if i priced my car right" section. lol

the TR pricing police is on patrol. eh seems like every forum has these types of people. guess you guys email sellers on craigslist and autotrader to help them with the sale too. :rolleyes:

btw that's a clean car. just tell your dad to keep it since he put so much money into it.