87 GN mild mods or WTT for TBSS

tim87tr

Obsession or Digression?
This is probably the wrong time of year to sell, but I've owned the car 8 years and thinking about selling the GN or WTT for 06 Trailblazer SS AWD for a winter vehicle to upgrade from a 94 s10 blazer (trade stock also).

I have a word document fact sheet with all the mods on it I can email. Car has 87k miles in good shape with several bolt-on mods such as TA-49, stainless downpipe, razor alky kit, etc. Included are an additional set of real wheels with MT drag radials, additional built bowler transmission and an art car 9"n/l TC. $15,000

GN002.jpg

Car has RJC deep oil pan and sump, Aluminum radiator w/ dual fans, PTS deep aluminum trans pan, w/ external trans cooler, Powerstroke front mount IC with silver powdercoated pipes, stainless 3” Terry Houston Down pipe and test pipe/electric dump controlled by ashtray switch and Hooker exhaust. I've rebuilt the entire front suspension, blasted the parts and painted with POR 15, with UMI tubular upper and lower rear control arms with poly bushings, powerslot front rotors w/ ceramic pads, new rear brakes. Email tim87tr@yahoo.com for the detailed list of the parts.

GN003.jpg

Any interior pictures? Pictures under the hood? Has the car been run at the track? Also are you looking to put some cash up or are you looking for a ~15k Trailblazer?

sent email

Any interior pictures? Pictures under the hood? Has the car been run at the track? Also are you looking to put some cash up or are you looking for a ~15k Trailblazer?
I am sending you the fact sheet with interior pictures(trying to, having trouble with yahoo mail). I had checked EBay, etc on TBSS prices and found several 06 within trading range, so was hoping to not put up cash. Nice GTO, I sold my CGM M6 last December. Yours sounds like a beast.

I work with both previous owners of the GN and it was all stock when I bought it, never ran at the track. I put the TA-49 on about 2000 miles ago but have not ran at the track with it. With the stock turbo I've been to the track about 4 times in nearly 9 years, about 6 quarter and 12 eighth mile passes on Nittos, easy 60’ best of 1.87, no slicks. Car ran 13.2 @ 105 quarter and 8.2 @ 85 eighth mile on street tires and stock turbo, so it is healthy. I've owned a couple other T-types that I ran a couple times a year at fun nights so I had them to play with.

interior

Is your TBSS black or dark blue and is it AWD?
Lighting is weird on this pic but interior is in good shape, minimum 8 of 10.
GN010.jpg

GN013.jpg

Thanks for the compliments

Got your email. Thanks for the info. I would need a little more car or $ to trade straight up for my SS. The SS is black. Its fully loaded with every option possible(except sunroof) and only has 26k miles. Passenger seats look to have never been sat in. Anyway, its not AWD as I just noticed thats what you were looking for. Maybe try tbssowners.com, Im sure there are some higher mileage SS's that may be willing to trade you straight up. Good luck:smile:

Thanks for the compliments

Got your email. Thanks for the info. I would need a little more car or $ to trade straight up for my SS. The SS is black. Its fully loaded with every option possible(except sunroof) and only has 26k miles. Passenger seats look to have never been sat in. Anyway, its not AWD as I just noticed thats what you were looking for. Maybe try tbssowners.com, Im sure there are some higher mileage SS's that may be willing to trade you straight up. Good luck:smile:
OK thanks I'll try that website, it's down for maintenance right now. The trailvoy.com I used to be on does not too many for sale anymore. My GN is worth less than the 15, I priced in the built trans I put $1500 into, a $500 used price real art carr 9" n/l TC part 16930 (great TC), and the extra rims and MT DRs as a package deal. I priced the 06 TBSSs on KBB using 20k and 40 k miles to find the prices are worth trading striking range:cool: I really like the LS2 engine after owning a couple GM vehicles with it.

car price

$12000 for the car, EGT, scanmaster, extra set of matching wheels and MT DRs, and $1000 in stereo equipment. All extra parts on car are included.

Sold

Car is sold. I have a few additional parts I will list in a new parts thread. Big items are AC-16930 n/l TC and built Bowler transmission.