87 GN in the Northwest or?

UH60CrewChief

I'm located in Washington state and looking for a 87 GN somewhere in the Northwest. I will consider other states as well depending on the car. Will also consider a 86 GN. No rust is a must and prefer a non T-Top car. Budget is somewhere between $10k and $15k. I also have a very nice factory 1970 K20 4x4 for trade.

Attachments

• IMG_1743.JPG
    IMG_1743.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1730.JPG
    IMG_1730.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1778.JPG
    IMG_1778.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
Did you guys get a reply to your emails okay? If not I can poke them.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I spoke with him on the phone. He has one for sale but, has some paint/body issues so, may not be the car for me. I have a lead on one in Portland and will be taking a look tomorrow.

I spoke with him on the phone. He has one for sale but, has some paint/body issues so, may not be the car for me. I have a lead on one in Portland and will be taking a look tomorrow.
Same here, only had the one for 15K with rust starting at the bottom of the doors.

Well, I should say I transferred the money for one. Its the 87 out of Florida in the classifieds. This is my second 87 and sure miss my old one. Hopefully this will cure those Turbo Buick blues. In the meantime I attached a picture of my old 87 astro roof. No idea why I sold that car.

Attachments

• 002 (2).JPG
    002 (2).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
Not sure on that part yet. I have a business trip from the 16th-29th of this month so, shipping may have to wait until I get back home.

If you do not have a carrier in mind, I saw a recent thread on here that had some recommendations from guys who had shipped their cars.