87 gn hood pad with logo wanted

zeebo

hi there..looking for a clean used in very good shape 87 gn hood pad..8 or 9 hole doesnt matter..would consider nos as well...thanks!

Don't we all.

LOL - I considered NOS - once.
But my wallet considered it an affront to anything decent and sane.
Perhaps you will consider the un-silkscreened / non-angled "TURBOCHARGED" version which are still available.

I recently laid eyes and hands on that aircraft style version that that fellow sells or used to sell on FleaBay.
It was actually very nice.
Not sure if he is still doing business - as he indicated he was ill.

Where are you located? I have a used '84 GN hood insulator. The fiberglass pad for the turbo in the back is worn through but it could be removed. These are very expensive as well as hard to ship. Mine is located in NJ (08807 zip code). It might make sense if you were interested and could pick up in person. I could text pictures and price if you'd like.

I have an OEM pad, does not have the white lettering, brand new.

Looking to get $120 plus the shipping. Last time somebody was interested, the shipping came out to $75.

Thanks.

The 84-85 version is diffrent than the 86-87 version

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

And supposedly he won't do the symbols anymore due to copyright junk...at least for the buick stuff.

I think Brian at gbodyparts has one still. $750 if memory serves. They also have new ones without the silkscreen for $85. Prices are not accurate and only what I think I remember.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app