87 GN Hardtop Doors, excellent with excellent paint, also decklid, dash, ect. Local MI Sale Only.

LS-GN

Converting a very nice GN to a full race car. Doors are very straight and shiny. Complete power doors for a hardtop GN with interior panels. Deck lid is also nice, but has some holes drilled on the bottom side (car is tubbed and needed a fabricated hinge system). Decklid will still bolt on. Dash, column, and wheel are in good shape also.

Pics upon request, local sale in Michigan only. Please PM if interested.

Here are some pics of the doors. The passenger side is as nice as the driver's side.

Attachments

• gndr4.jpg
    gndr4.jpg
    706.4 KB · Views: 150
  • gndr1.jpg
    gndr1.jpg
    840.7 KB · Views: 146
  • gndr2.jpg
    gndr2.jpg
    727.5 KB · Views: 154
  • gndr3.jpg
    gndr3.jpg
    554.3 KB · Views: 147
Maybe the hardtop and non hard top doors are the same. Sorry, I'm a Mustang guy also, and they're different on a Mustang lol.

The doors are in Holly. The dash, column, steering wheel, and decklid will be here next week as the car comes apart.

I am trying to figure out a price for all of it. Offers and suggestions are welcome. I know the doors are worth good money though, because they are very rust free and very complete.

I was watching your build thread. Did you ever get this car up and running on the street or track before deciding to dive in further with it?

I need a driver side door (or need to fix the rusted corner on mine), but I'm afraid of what you might want for yours. PM a price if you have something in mind.

Interested in the upper plastic speaker cover, column and console if available.

Send me a price for each item.

Jose
832-654-4414

Parts are supposed to be picked up tomorrow, will post up if the deal falls through.