87 GN Grille

86GranNash

87 GN Grille. Nice shape, no cracks or chips. Came off 86 GN with the wrong year grille on it. Not sure if it is reproduction or original. No mounting screws, Buick emblem, or springs included - just the grille. $225 with shipping insured. I have paypal. PM me if interested, Thanks.

DSC00842.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00841.jpg

How about $200 shipped by FedEx or UPS? Will send a USPO money order.
Conrad

It's great Rick. It rides very smooth like a large car, absorbs bumps nicely, corners nicely. Steering is a little on the stiff side. Great acceleration and excellent gas mileage...EPA rated at 33 mpg highway. Turbo is quiet. Has paddle shifters and 18 inch wheels. It has a few minor quirks. Hard to get past the front end styling. But for the money (25k) it's well worth it.

I think I saw on Motor Week where they tested 3 different styles of Sonata. The turbo version is the one with the big roundish grill?

There's the SE, Limited, SE Turbo, and Limited Turbo. Mine is an SE 2.0T with cloth seats, No Navigation, No sunroof, ETC. They all have the same grille, except I think the Limited grille might be a little brighter. Almost impossible to tell the difference. With the SE Turbo, you can only get grey interior. With the Limited Turbo, they come loaded with other colors of interior like tan and dark red. Very rare to find one with that dark red interior.

Oh yeah, the best thing about this car is that is uses Regular 87 gas on the turbo model. I looked at the 2011 Regal Turbo before I bought this. The build quality and looks of the new Regal is better, but it loses bigtime in HP, torque, room, and especially gas mileage. It would be a tough choice if gas remained at $3.00 per gallon...which it hasn't since I bought the car. The big gap in MPG was the deciding factor. MT did a quarter mile run of the Sonata 2.0T @ 14.6. They also did a quarter mile run of the Regal 2.0T @ 16.1. Sorry, but if you can't even break into the 14's with a $30k car, then forget about it.