87 GN Grill

truckindude

I have an 86 gn I would like to put an 87 grill in it,I think the all black grill fits the car much better.Question is that will bolt right up correct?Also I am looking to buy a good used one if anyone has a spare to sell for a decent price.Thanks

Bolts rights up with no problem... If your running a front mount intercooler, it will require a little bit of trimming to fit properly

I have an 86 gn I would like to put an 87 grill in it,I think the all black grill fits the car much better.Question is that will bolt right up correct?Also I am looking to buy a good used one if anyone has a spare to sell for a decent price.Thanks

But then how will anyone know you have an 86? The 86's were more rare than the 87's. :biggrin:

I plan to hang on to the original grill,it is not broken or anything that way if I ever change my mind & want it all back original I still have it.I just think the all black grill matches the car better.:wink:BTW thanks for verifying that it does bolt right up & I do not have a front mount intercooler so no issues there.