87 GN grill removal

87 grand

Ain't Life Grand........
Can someone give me detailed instructions on how to remove the front grill ?

Thanks,
James

I changed mine. Not a hard job. Three screws hold the top of the grill to the car. Two springs hold the bottom. I did mine without jack stands or a jack. Just side under the nose. There will be a kind of a rubber/leather looking air deflector. Its flat and big.You can't miss it. Its held on by a couple of screws. You only need to remove the front portion because you can push it out of your way. Now you have access to the three screws that hold the top part of the grill.Loosen them but don't remove them. Now take off the two bottom springs. Now take off the remaining top screws. Remove grill from nose but!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tape up the nose so you don't scratch your paint . Repeat process for installation. P.M me if you have questions

I changed mine. Not a hard job. Three screws hold the top of the grill to the car. Two springs hold the bottom. I did mine without jack stands or a jack. Just side under the nose. There will be a kind of a rubber/leather looking air deflector. Its flat and big.You can't miss it. Its held on by a couple of screws. You only need to remove the front portion because you can push it out of your way. Now you have access to the three screws that hold the top part of the grill.Loosen them but don't remove them. Now take off the two bottom springs. Now take off the remaining top screws. Remove grill from nose but!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tape up the nose so you don't scratch your paint . Repeat process for installation. P.M me if you have questions

Thank you sir, that's what I needed.