87 GN Grill, 3rd brake light, guages and surroud FS

Billdogg

PSI FED 6
- 87 GN Grill -- Good shape, no cracks. Some rust on top bracket that could be sanded down and painted. $225

- GN 3rd Brake Light -- Plastic is in good shape. A little discolored on top, could probably be cleaned up good. $45

- GN Guage Cluster -- Everything worked when pulled out of car. No cracks. It was pulled out of a Canadian car, so the main numbers are in KMH. The MPH is still there, just smaller. You can fool your budddies into thinking you're flying down the highway. $90

- GN Guage Surround Great Shape, no cracks or anything. $35

* All prices are shipped prices. I prefer paypal, but will do money orders also. *

i want the cluster if the rpm gauge and boost work accuratly.the one i have now reads wrong.it reads that im at 3000rpm at idle.if anybody knows a fix...James

I will take the gauge surround pending better pics to comtact@aol.com

Thanks
Bryan

Did you click on the picture? If you do, another page will pop up, and from there you can click towards the upper right of the screen and make the picture almost screen size. If you mean, you want more pictures of the back or anything, just let me know, and I'll get them up tomorrow night.

i want the cluster if the rpm gauge and boost work accuratly.the one i have now reads wrong.it reads that im at 3000rpm at idle.if anybody knows a fix...James

Everything worked correctly when I pulled it out of the car. Just to make sure, you saw it was a KMH cluster, right? I just want to make sure you didn't miss that detail. It came out of a Canada car. MPH is still there, but KMH is the bigger numbers.

Did you click on the picture? If you do, another page will pop up, and from there you can click towards the upper right of the screen and make the picture almost screen size. If you mean, you want more pictures of the back or anything, just let me know, and I'll get them up tomorrow night.

Yes I did click on the picture, but then tried to go full screen and it says " This photo may only be saved by friends " I wasn't trying to download LOL
If you can send pics please do. PayPal standing by.

Bryan

Gauge surround received today. Great packing.
Trader feedback left for you.

Thanks
Bryan