87 GN Grill, 3 GN Emblems

V8killR4U

Original 87" GN Grill. Nice condition. I would rate it 8.5-9 out of 10. The only reason its not a 10 is that there is a hairline fracture in a few of the bars in the grill. If i didnt say anything you would not notice it. I have pics but you can't even see the fractures in the pics. If you dont look with a magnifying glass your not going to see them :eek:

$125 obo plus shipping. I do take paypal (add the 3% fee)

I have pics but cant upload them for some reason. Just leave me an email and Ill send the pics.:D

I also have 3 Grand National Emblems as well in good shape. I have pics as well for these, for those who are interested. I would rate then 8.5, 7, 6.5-7. They are in good shape but the adhesive in the back would need to come off for some double sided tape. I'd like to get $85 plus shipping for all 3.

Attachments

• DSCN0392.jpg
    DSCN0392.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 199
I hate to sound anal about this but is there any way to get pics of the cracks? Put me first in line, cash in hand

I hate to sound anal about this but is there any way to get pics of the cracks? Put me first in line, cash in hand

Ill take a pic of the cracks, but honest, you will not even see it. Whats ur email and ill send pics, i was having problems posting them on here but ill will try too.

Pics of the emblems

Attachments

• DSCN0415.jpg
    DSCN0415.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN0409.jpg
    DSCN0409.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 101