87 GN Gorgeous & Stock

I was willing to go higher as well but I checked Wednesday and it was ended! Very good price on this car. I was bidder beaudette1958 and was waiting for Friday to bid again... Your call dude but I think you could have gotten more for it. Very nice car!

The car was finally delivered (DAS shipping - not to happy with the delivery time frame but everything else was satisfactory).....:mad:

Thank you Mike - Very nice looking car.

I will send pictures - It cleaned up great.

We have looked at the car high and low and found no major issues considering the car being 21 years old!!

Thanks to all at TurboBuick.com

Thanks so much Dave too for everything. You've made such a smooth transacation as well, and I hope you have a good time with that car. It does clean up real nice for a 21 year old car, and you have quite a pretty GN there.

Thanks to the other guys who were looking and bidding. R_beaudette, Pwrful4, and theMonch. Yeah, as far as trying to get more for it, I guess that would of been possible, but in the future my advice would be if you're really interested in someone's car, and want to buy their car- call them on the phone and speak with them in person - Make a serious offer verbally. That helps the seller feel a lot more confident and comfortable in the transacation. David was a sincere buyer, and a gentleman as well. Also, it's not so much about me trying to get the most money for my car either, then it is about being happy who the car went to as well, respectively. Also, smoothness in a transaction is very much "peace of mind."

Thanks also to Turbobuick.com as well. This is one of the best car websites, (if not The Best), website in my opinion. Great group of people.

Thanks to the other guys who were looking and bidding. R_beaudette, Pwrful4, and theMonch. Yeah, as far as trying to get more for it, I guess that would of been possible, but in the future my advice would be if you're really interested in someone's car, and want to buy their car- call them on the phone and speak with them in person - Make a serious offer verbally.

Exactly. How is the seller going to know you would be willing to pay XXX if you don't call. Many auctions end early because people do just that.