87 GN Gorgeous & Stock

tomcatturbo

Hi Folks

I have an 87 GN on Ebay and it's Gorgeous and Stock. I just listed it tonight and it's going to end on next Friday. 88,626 Original Miles, 2nd Owner Clean Carfax, and my reserve is reasonable. Any questions, feel free to call. 813 404-0906 Mike- Car is located in Lakeland, Florida. More details in Ebay add,
Item #180272546340

eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 180272546340 end time Aug-08-08 20:42:47 PDT)

111_0662-1.jpg

111_0617.jpg

111_0625-1.jpg

111_0667.jpg

111_0677.jpg

Hi Lloyd

I'd like to let it run it's course on Ebay, and then we'll see what happens. Thanks for asking, and you're welcome to bid on it- I bought a Boston Whaler boat, so I need to sell my prized toy. The GN sits under a cover in my garage, and I'm going to put my boat in my garage, so it's going to need a new home.

whats your bottom line on it?

ttt

Last Saturday Night left for me and my car.... This is somewhat a sad time for me. I'm probably going to really regret not having this car around. I don't just love driving it, I love even looking at it. :frown:

Please have a look if you're interested in a Car with nice lines- No body moldings- Just a clean, sharp, unmolested, driven GN.:)

Last Saturday Night left for me and my car.... This is somewhat a sad time for me. I'm probably going to really regret not having this car around. I don't just love driving it, I love even looking at it. :frown:

Please have a look if you're interested in a Car with nice lines- No body moldings- Just a clean, sharp, unmolested, driven GN.:)

I feel for you man. My GN got wrecked 4 months ago and i havent found a replacement yet. Enjoy it while you still have it.

I'm sorry to hear you were in an accident. Hope you're ok. :frown: Are you the one who totaled your car? If you are in the market for a really clean GN, give me a call. You're close to me. Mike 813 404-0906

I'm sorry to hear you were in an accident. Hope you're ok. :frown: Are you the one who totaled your car? If you are in the market for a really clean GN, give me a call. You're close to me. Mike 813 404-0906

Well i didnt total it, the person behind me did. :biggrin: I do like the car, im still waiting for my settlement.

The car has met it's reasonable reserve of 11k.

May the car go home to the Best Bidder, and rightful owner....

Let me say this- this car has been a blessing. And I'll miss this car very much. Actually I'm sad about this, as I think about my GN.... Also, one of the Ebay members called me up and said if they win my car, they would have it shipped for certain in a closed carrier. I was thankful and said, it has a fresh coat of wax, and the car and I would appreciate that....

What a beauty! Someone is gonna get a nice unmolested stock GN. Your gonna be sorry when you get rid of it. Wish i had some extra room here, i would be grabbing this one.

+1! Now that's a nice paintjob on a GN! I love the clouds reflecting in the paint too, Chief! The car sits really nice too, and gotta love the John 3:16 License plate! Don't sell it- Keep it Chief!!!

What a beauty! Someone is gonna get a nice unmolested stock GN. Your gonna be sorry when you get rid of it. Wish i had some extra room here, i would be grabbing this one.

I think I just bought my first 87 GN ...... :cool: Done Deal - SOLD!

Congrats. It looks like a real nice car. I have been monitoring the sales of these cars over the last year very closely and taking notes and based on my research I would say that both parties got a solid fair deal. If it had T-Tops you would have been bidding against me as well.

Good luck with your "new" car, and godspeed if you have to travel to pickup.

I don't know why he ended the auction early, I was willing to pay more than 12k, you got a good deal my friend.