87 GN fs or trade ,rod knockin in indiana !!!!!!!

fugitive

87 gn hardtop w/110k mi. i have a rod starting to knock but the car still runs and drives. i dont have a place to part it out or fix so have to sell. needs bodywork-rockers need replaced as well as doors. interior is in good shape minus a headliner. transmission is in good shape,put in ck performance shift kit about 5 months ago along w/the converter. all parts listed are less than 7months old and probably have less than 4k mi on them. i listed how much i paid for the parts to give you an idea on what i have into the car. i have over $5k in parts alone and asking $6,000. someone could part this out and make more easily. i will consider any trades, but looking for sportbike. car is in monticello indiana.

razor alky kit,just installed this week-$500
9x11 billet converter 3200-3400 stall-$780
limit TA-62 by john craig,no shaft play whatsoever-$680
greddy profec b spec 2 electronic boost controller,also installed this wk-$300
precision stock location IC-$750
mototron 60lb injectors-$350
ibm laptop with directscan and tiano laptop stand-$600
60 lbs.extender extreme alky chip-$80
Z06 MAF sensor w/ translator+,also new -$300
atr 301 dp w/ deltagate,bought used
weld prostars 15x8 (older) rears and 15x5 (4 months old) front-$500
255-60-15 & 205-70-15 probably have a little over 1k if that-$300
poston headers,on car when i bought it
walbro 340 fuel pump

options on the car pw,pdl,tilt,cruise,pwr seat,CS II sound,pw trunk

i have the original wheels that will go along with the car with 2 solid power doors and i think i still have a set of rocker panels too. email if you would like to check it out. you can see pics in sig. thanks

how about this as a trade..

Attachments

• Picture 220.jpg
    Picture 220.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 199
  • Picture 221.jpg
    Picture 221.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 105
fugitive said:
pretty cool but it might get chilly driving in winter time.
am i mistaken or do you live in florida :cool: ..aint no winters here :biggrin:

fugitive said:
pretty cool but it might get chilly driving in winter time.
ive got a awesome jaguar chevy powered and a slaming stereo..just 60k on body and 1k on conversion...

Attachments

• Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 132
  • Picture 042.jpg
    Picture 042.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 125
gn

i will trade u a 98 transam 71000 miles auto ttops purple paint if u pay shipping for both car and some cash car is in odessa tx 432 385 0282

if i had the cash i would but im broke. do you have any parts on the car you could take off to make it cheaper ??

What would you get for 3,300 as a roller ? Just the car, as is but with no extra parts ?, Can you email me your number ?

everything except all performance parts and tranny. or you can have the tranny, i just need the converter out of the car. email if your still interested and i can post some more pics if you want. nick

actually have a deal pending on the motor. i will post some pics of the car tomm. if your still interested. car will be cheaper too. nick

Trade

I'M KIND OF FAR, BUT WOULD TRADE YOU A 2001 HONDA 929 RR, 19K MILES, RUNS GREAT, AND IS IN GREAT CONDITION. ACTUALLY WORTH ABOUT WHAT YOU WANTED FOR THE CAR AS A WHOLE. BUT FOR THE COMPLETE CAR. jerms_22@hotmail.com thanks.