87' GN for sale

IronEagle119

I am going to sell my GN because I'm not in a position to repair the damaged motor caused by blown headgaskets. The motor died on me trying to limp the GN home, and I'm not certain the extent of the damage. The GN has had one owner since it was brand new, and my father gave it to me when I graduated High School, but never had it titled in my name. Here's the link to the Grand National. The car is dirty from not driving it the past 2 years and the tires have gone flat, the interior in very good condition. If you have any questions send a PM or email me at jdrappo@currentgroup.com. I don't have any pictures of the cars interior, but I could get some pics for interested buyers.

gn

Jason,

Please call me @ 336-697-2395 or pm me. Interested in your car.

bob

I am going to sell my GN because I'm not in a position to repair the damaged motor caused by blown headgaskets. The motor died on me trying to limp the GN home, and I'm not certain the extent of the damage. The GN has had one owner since it was brand new, and my father gave it to me when I graduated High School, but never had it titled in my name. Here's the link to the Grand National. The car is dirty from not driving it the past 2 years and the tires have gone flat, the interior in very good condition. If you have any questions send a PM or email me at jdrappo@currentgroup.com. I don't have any pictures of the cars interior, but I could get some pics for interested buyers.

How much?

GN not for sale for now...

Sorry guys, I'm not gonna sell it just yet. I want to either fix the engine in it or put a new engine in it. Sorry for the change of mind, but I got a new SKY Red Line and just figured I'd rather fix the engine situation first.