'87 GN for sale

Mike Z

Well, it figures. Had been working on buying a 61k mile car for about a month, and had given up hope on it. Ended up buying this one, and now the guy with the 61k mile car is ready to sell. Here are the specs-

1987 Buick Grand National. All stock except for what appears to be an aftermarket exhaust, and no cat. Plug wires look to be new. Car starts and runs well, with no smoke or noise. Has 132k miles, clean Delaware title. T-tops, power windows, locks, cruise, tilt. No wild options like Twilight Sentinel, or block heater. Does not show G80, but spins both wheels, so maybe someone added a posi rear.

Paint is ok for a driver, but really needs done. Needs typical stuff- seat covers for front, shifter handle, dash part where the speaker grilles lay. All t-top plastic is good, as is headliner. Has original radio, but looks like a tape is stuck in it. Needs a center cap on drivers side rear wheel. All original glass in the car, with matching vin #. Couple small spots of surface rust on driver's quarter, but very solid, needs no metal work. Floor pans and trunk pan appear to be perfect, with no issues. Bumper fillers are all good.

Looking to get $6000 for this one, but need to do it by the end of the weekend. I know that's a short time frame, but that's all I've got on the 61k mile car that I'd like to have. If this one doesn't sell, I'll just fix it, which really isn't a bad idea anyway. It's a nice, complete, unaltered car, but just shows a patina of age and needs cosmetics.

Can't seem to get pictures to load, so please e-mail me at Mikez5069@aol.com, and I'll send pictures. Thanks!

Attachments

• GN 002.jpg
    GN 002.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 782
Did get one picture to load, send e-mail for more. Car is located in Hampstead, MD.

No pictures of engine and interior yet. Considering that it needs seat covers on the front seats, it really puts a damper on the look of the inside.

Hey Adam, how are you? Still have the car. Call me at 410-239-5069 when you get a chance.

Actually not tagged in Delaware any longer, have a Maryland tag on it now. The interior really doesn't show well because of the seat covers being ripped. The carpet is decent, short of one spot where your heel lays, and a mat may cover it. I have new seat covers from JAX, but they haven't been put on yet.

Pictures sent. If you're interested in this car, better move quick. Otherwise, I'm pulling it off the market for a while, doing some work on it, and raising the price.