87 Gn for sale

1quicksix

1987 Gn for sale. This is a theft recovery vehicle as it shows on the title w/ 50,000 orignal miles that can be verified by car fax and auto check. Has slight damage to the drivers door. The drivers side quarter is also damaged along with the hood, front drivers fender and inner fender, header panel and headlight bezel. Vehicle runs strong and has no mods of any kind. Inside looks new other that the steering column is broke along with the shifter handle. Car has no rust what so ever. This was a one owner vehicle when it was stolen and has been in north carolina all its life. I am the second owner. The paint has become faded on the outside from sitting after it was stolen. All this car really needs is a couple of new parts and a nice paint job. Asking 8,000

with the miles this car has and the condition it is in inside and out other than slight damage, thats a fair price considering ive seen rust buckets with mods and 150,000 plus miles for 4500 to 6500 which need way more work than this one. Also if you have no intrest in the car then how about keeping your opinion to your self :).

Did you get this car in Charlotte? Is the title a salvage? Originally owned by a man named Cal? Just curious cause I think I use to keep the car up.